Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem (394 Views)

‘’ Every Song Is A Sample, He Is Very Fake’’ – Brymo Blasts Burna Boy (VIDEO) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem by mykomini(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eedris Abdulkareem has fired back at 2Face Idibia after the legendary singer slammed him and Blackface on Twitter.

He tweeted“Dear Blackface and Idris. As na una sabi music pass, make una do the music and stop talking nonsense all the time. I’m too busy, so this is the only advice and response u’re gonna get from me.

Una fit resume una nonsense rants.”But in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Eedris reminded Tuface that he was the one who introduced him to Kenny Ogungbe of Kennis Records, the record label that shot him to prominence.

He described Tuface as a “fake person who is used to deceiving Nigerians.”

“Tuface is the definition of his name. He is a very fake person but you would think he is a good person. Life is not about competition but about doing the right thing when God gives you the power to do it.

Read More - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2017/11/2face-is-very-fake-persona-stupid-boy.html

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem by Ajoboss(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Seriously...eldris should take a chill pill abeg

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem by Kowor(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yeah a fake person that outshines your real personality, and eclipse your entire career. Idris is the only artist I know that dissed a president and became an up coming artist.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake Person,a Stupid Boy-eedris Abdulkarem by Timmy301(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eeldris, abi wetin be ur name?

Are u normal

the guy no they shame sha!

(1) (Reply)

My Partner Says She Loves Me But That Sex Is Not A Priority / What A South African Girl Did To A Nigerian Man / I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer | Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.