Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Highest Degree And Title - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Highest Degree And Title (719 Views)

See Bleaching at the highest order !! / Which Of These Sets Of People Receive The Highest Curse (abuse) From Nigerians / Guyz Beware! This Is The Highest Level Of Deceit And Corruption, Lol(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Degree And Title by Elmos: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
In a school, during the end of the year school activities, each student were asked to introduce themselves and their families. Each one will come out mentioning their names, their parents’ names and titles. Here are some of the way they introduced themselves

My Name is ABC
I was born in London, England
The name of my Father is Alhaji (Chief) Dr Ado John Sule MBBS FRCS, FWCGO
The name of my mother is Alhaja (Chief) Mrs. Ado Janet Sule (B.A, MA)

Anther one said

My Name is Adewale Chukwudi Sanusi
I was born in Newark USA
The Name of father is Barrister (Chief) Olusegun Chukwudi Sanusi (LLB, BL, and LLM, LLD JP)
The name of my mother is Lolo Amina Chukwudi Sanusi (B.ED., M.ED)

So also all other student came up with one title or the other for their parents, when it was the time for Bolaji, an orphan whose parents were ordinary Nigerian Bricklayer and pepper seller

He came out and said, every eye were focused on him for they all knew his parents social status, he said, you all have introduced all your parents and their various titles, well I don’t need to say my parents titles and qualqualifications non of your parents has achieved the title my parent has and non of your parent has the qualqualificationsparents possess, his mate were enraged they said he was lying, they know his father did not have the qualqualifications titles their parents own, when the noise was too much his teacher forced him to say the title and qualqualificationshis parent which any of the parents of other student doesn’t have, he leisurely walk to the Black board and wrote Title is LATE and degree is RIP
Re: The Highest Degree And Title by Pogistega(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2010
Serves them right

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerian Nepa/phcn Are Like Moblie Service Provider What: / Only One Question / Cool Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.