Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Baby Won't Eat, Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Baby Won't Eat, Help (371 Views)

You Won't Eat Chicken Meat Again After Reading These Reasons / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Won't Eat, Help by richyblink1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good day mother's in the house. I have twin(identical girls) who a year and 2 weeks now.
The second among them detest food with passion, and its affecting her. Whenever you bring any meal around her, she takes off. If you try forcing her, she will cry and fight.

It kills me each time this happens. I checked their weight 2 days ago. The first weighed 9.4, while the one in question weighed 8.7.

Though they are very identical and confuses even me at times, but the first one is beginning to be a bit chubbier than her.

Note, she barely falls sick, and is very healthy. But won't eat at all.

What should I do to ensure that she start eating like the sister who eats very well

Is there any health concern in giving her tea daily, since that's the only thing she likes at the moment?
Re: My Baby Won't Eat, Help by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Try dis out
I will make an article on this by nxt week...on my blog

https://m.wikihow.mom/Get-an-Infant-to-Eat-More

(1) (Reply)

List Of Gyms In Nigeria / Health soothe / Massage Therapy & Fitness Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.