Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth (948 Views)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Date Of Birth by Tayekings: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hi nairalanders,

I need ur advise, I was born in September 26, 1988 I.e 29yrs old, is there any way I can change the my date of birth on my waec certificate, because all the jobs have been applying for, the age requirement is from 25-27, So is der wat I can do to change my date of birth on my certificate or who has any idea of what I can do? I need ur advise.

Regards.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by femoboy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm also in your shoe, I missed opportunity of working wit a bank due to this age issue tho 27 was minimum and I was asked to do the needful concerning that.Tho I'm still yet to find solution to that.so annoying
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by chyna4luv: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tayekings:
Hi nairalanders,

I need ur advise, I was born in September 26, 1988 I.e 29yrs old, is there any way I can change the my date of birth on my waec certificate, because all the jobs have been applying for, the age requirement is from 25-27, So is der wat I can do to change my date of birth on my certificate or who has any idea of what I can do? I need ur advise.

Regards.

Nothing can be done baba.

Even if you manipulate it, you will still be fished out.

So move on joor. Keep hustling, you will definitely get a job that meets your age status.

Cheers!

Chyna.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by abdoullerh: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wow. This is serious man
chyna4luv:

Nothing can be done baba.

Even if you manipulate it, you will still be fished out.

So move on joor. Keep hustling, you will definitely get a job that meets your age status.

Cheers!

Chyna.

(1) (Reply)

BARMAN/WAITERS/WAITRESSES!!!!!!!!!! / Please I Need A Job / Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.