Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo (41262 Views)

Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Rapsino(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Yes , why not...... just give seun a call
pls,clear me sir... the number
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by barrysome001: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Frankie My man!
But seriously Pastor Chris did a great job on our gospel songsters, May God bless him more abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Two scammers
Have they scammed you before?.
Bile you going around with defamation as a girdle.
Free yourself from hate. #SpiritualHealing

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by masqot(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
money is good
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Omo that babe in apple meme was a Uniport student probably around U2006 set. I even saw her recently at club 4G world by East-west road Rumuosi
Seriously? shocked
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by tunjidachosen(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daddy Freeze and Mr Falana no go see this one
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by MrHighSea: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chrisbeks:
Nobody ugly
na money wey dem no get
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by drmingler(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by salt1: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapsino:
Pls i know my comment is not on d topic but i want to ask can one change his username?

You and Onyeali should just create new user names and abandon the ones you don't like. Many people have multiple handles on this forum. They use whichever connects to the topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapsino:
Pls i know my comment is not on d topic but i want to ask can one change his username?

Not unless you personally know oga the top ........
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Omo that babe in apple meme was a Uniport student probably around U2006 set. I even saw her recently at club 4G world by East-west road Rumuosi

Abeg, collect her number for us ...
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by tjskii(f): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I saw Eben's pictures earlier today.

Thank God for their lives.

What I see in the pictures is consistency.

They''ve been doing what they do for years

They didn't just start last year.

Keep doing what you do.

You will get THERE.

The difference between HERE and THERE is
TIME

Thank you for this post, you just encouraged an about quitting spirit

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Histrings08(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kikikikiki
mitchelljnr:

Bros what will u say about the likes of Obj and Bance.
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by authenticman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Hmm
Don't bite that ass!
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by thunderbabs: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
I know some gals go don reject am for a boifriend den ooo buh now, dey will be like fraankkyyyyyyy shocked
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by BRAV0O(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
barrysome001:
Frankie My man!
But seriously Pastor Chris did a great job on our gospel songsters, May God bless him more abundantly.
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by franzis(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
this guy is far richer than most secular nigerian musician
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by lilmarley: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Like seriously nobody is ugly when there is money
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't think you can
onyeali:

I had made so much efforts to change my username but all to no avail.
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by enemyofprogress: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapsino:
yes,but you will need to pay the mods the some of 50k
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
salt1:

You and Onyeali should just create new user names and abandon the ones you don't like. Many people have multiple handles on this forum. They use whichever connects to the topic of discussion
me I have only one username
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
tjskii:

Thank you for this post, you just encouraged an about quitting spirit
If you quit, why did you start in the first place?

The road to success is not easy, we all know that.
If you overcome your present challenges, you 'rest' a bit and face another.

That's what makes life 'LIFE'.
It will be worth it in the end.
Put things in proper perspective.
In 5 to 10 years time, what you are going through will not matter, you will just be smiling when you remember what you're praying about today.

Don't give up Sister.
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by edo3(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I saw Eben's pictures earlier today.

Thank God for their lives.

What I see in the pictures is consistency.

They''ve been doing what they do for years

They didn't just start last year.

Keep doing what you do.

You will get THERE.

The difference between HERE and THERE is
TIME
Even na bet9ja?
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Mryacks: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
mitchelljnr:

Bros what will u say about the likes of Obj and Bance.

Heheheheh....that money is not enough
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by aalangel(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Oghene Do.. doh doh doh

Oghene doh....

Doh has finished ooo..according to "Emma O my God"..
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
churchee:
I see no difference, still looking hungry.
And you still look jobless
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Amebo, who ask you?
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Yeligray(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE LOOKED LIKE BONE AND STICKS BACK THEN BUT NOW HE LOOKS FLOURISHING. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
that's the power of money
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by Rapsino(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes,but you will need to pay the mods the some of 50k
ur name sayz it all
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by lastchild: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
But why should he lie about his age since God is involved

Frank Edward wey I know since I was a child came out proud to say he was born in 1990

Lol....
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapsino:

pls,clear me sir... the number
messaeeee
Re: Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo by KingNom(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Two scammers
Should everything be dark because you have refused to open your eyes?

These men have positively affected the lives of countless millions & you are criticizing them, adjust your perspective bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.