Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! (1607 Views)

Free Blogger Templates (best 10 Blogger Templates) Download Now! / Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] / Get Professional With Any Free Blogger Template Of Your Choice 'for A Token' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Dollarground(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Who is the lucky person to get all these ebooks, software and scripts for just 3000 Naira. $10 for people outside Nigeria.

Information marketing business eBook .

PayPal eBook.

blogger seo and traffic pack.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

Premium yoast seo plugin.

WordPress guide.

Blogger e-commerce guide.

WordPress online store creator.

Etc.

All these for just 3000 naira only.

That is $10 for those outside Nigeria .

Remember, most of these products costs more than 3000 naira.

This means, you can resell them according to your own price.

Payment is via bank transfer or deposit.

For those outside Nigeria, you will pay through PayPal secure payment.

Contact me to get yours now.
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Temitope2000: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Alwaysking:
Good day. I've not heared from you, what's happening?
Check your Whatsapp...I sent you a message. But I've started working on it.
Thank you.
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Alwaysking: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Temitope2000:
Check your Whatsapp...I sent you a message. But I've started working on it. Thank you.
No problem
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Gloriouspa(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am interested. Thank you. I have sent a message to you on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Temitope2000: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gloriouspa:
I am interested. Thank you. I have sent a message to you on whatsapp. Thanks.
Thank you for expressing an interest in the offer. I already replied your WhatsApp message. Unfortunately, the offer has expired and I'll not be adding any new names to the queue at least for now. Have a nice weekend. Thank you
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by stormV(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Temitope2000:
For the purpose of probity and to prevent mis-identity I'm going to need to confirm every Whatsapp request back on this thread. Thank you.
@Alwaysking pls confirm your Whatsapp request.
i dont whatsapp, what do i do? any other alternative?
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Temitope2000: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2017
stormV:
i dont whatsapp, what do i do? any other alternative?
Send an SMS to 08077183350. Thank you
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Alwaysking: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2017
I
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Temitope2000: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Alwaysking:
Bro you are still yet to design my blog if you can't do it why did you ask for my blogger login details?
Stop causing confusion upandan!
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Temitope2000: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2017
stormV:
can we just hook on facebook, drop your name
Please send an SMS. Thank you.
Re: Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! by Alwaysking: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Temitope2000:
Stop causing confusion upandan!
I've modified my comment, Good day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cryptomining Script With Many Features For Your Bitcoin Doubling Available / Drop All Your Shopify Dropshipping Problems Here / FTP In Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.