Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together (43001 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by trustibkk(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
2shure:
scam cry

have you don business with me before??. . am not like the rest. . if got nothing realistic to talk about ... go get a life and mention me again at your own personal peril
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by coputa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olalan:
Really how did this guy become a billionaire? So people can learn one or two lessons from him. Seriously he has made a strong network among the rich and influential circle in Nigeria
No Nigerian will ever disclosed how he made his money,even to his children.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by coputa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
pesinfada:
This days nobody hangs out with diplomats
Why?
Diplomats are pathological liars.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by maklelemakukula(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
They aren't hanging out with ayiri. ..dangote and otedola were hanging out and ayiri-busybody went to greet them along with his camera man

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by coputa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:
WARRI BILLIONAIRE is now a chieftaincy title
Chairman please read the story again

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:

Why should that kind of character ever be made governor
because it is a state of criminals and criminal minded people

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by coputa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bobby808:
Tufiakwa. I will be the last person to associate with stark illiterates like Ayeri. Am also wondering what is wrong with Ayeri? He is always strugling to associate with people who are not familar with him. I know the Itsekiris very well. One thing is sure and that to ever allow Ayeri to become the Prime minister of Itsekiri. When they wanted to force him into becoming the Iyasere, the youths etc. protested seriously. At the end vote of no confidence was passed and he was kicked out. One basic reason the Itsekiris protested against Ayeri was that Ayeri is dull and that a man with a stone and holo block brain can never be allowed into such respectable and responsible throne. You are there blowing lies like Adesina and Lier Mohammed.
If the guy is dull and block headed as you wanted us to believe,how was he able to acquire and control the enormous wealth in his possession.mumu nor dey get money o.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by David160(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
rich guys just dey enjoy your Money.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by 2shure: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
scam
trustibkk:

have you don business with me before??. .
am not like the rest. .
if got nothing realistic to talk about ...
go get a life and mention me again at your own personal peril
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congregation of criminals!
zoba88:
Warri billionaire Chief Ayiri Emami who is the Ologbotsere ( Prime Minister ) of Warri Kingdom was pictured with Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki and former Edo State Governor Comr Adams Oshiomole at Edo State Investment Summit.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/ayiri-emami-pictured-with.html?m=1
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
martineverest:
Ayiri no just get class...... He behaves like an illiterate

Fashion sense is 0

dey there dey talk, nor go make money.....
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by tepe23: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Khd95:
African parents are never proud of their sons

father: son how old are u now

son: dad I am 18 years

father: when I was up mate I was 19years

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by trustibkk(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
2shure:
scam
guy stop defaming me. . am not
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by mapet: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:

Why should that kind of character ever be made governor

Unfortunately that his where we've found ourselves. If his God-father James Ibori can be a governor.......then I'm afraid Ayiri may be

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

dey there dey talk, nor go make money.....
from ur name 'oritsejolomi' I know u will always support ur broda
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by shallysgirl: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sanford, looking like a boy yo-yo. kiss
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by SammySeun: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Money is good ...I must make my own by God's grace
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by prince13: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
A militant rigth
divinehand2003:
The upcoming governor of Delta State
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by Josh44s(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
divinehand2003:

Anytime ur anus feels like pooing, it comes out of your mouth. Go and sleep if u can’t use ur mouth to talk.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by tealaw(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dangote nor dey spray money for party. Only d poor ones dey like show.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by realestworld(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
divinehand2003 :

Ayiri nor get what it takes to be governor. E work na to gallivant and pay homage to the men that matters so that e go enjoy the proceeds from government.
To outsiders ayiri na boss but we when dey the state know say na boy. The dey e bring e leg out na the end of am be that.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by Alezy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
divinehand2003:
I rebuke you for that statement
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by vioment: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ayiri the attache. Faking till e make it.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by wink2015(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Is Chief Ayiri Emami not ashamed that Warri has no working SEA PORT! And nothing is being done by both the government and the private sector. The federal government controlled Warri seaport, got dead and buried many years ago under the Nigerian military leadership who were busying themselves apportioning to themselves corrupt money drawn from the peoples commonwealth at the expense of developing this vibrant sector. The northern leadership and the yoruba leadership in government especially Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo help to kill the Warri seaport at the luxury of developing and encouraging the growth of the Lagos seaport. If the Warri seaport is located in the northern part of Nigeria, the Hausa/Fulani leadership that is ill-treating the funding and the development of the Warri seaport will spend the whole of Nigeria money to get a world class seaport for themselves. But see the way they are neglecting the Warri seaport. Buhari even went further to appoint an inexperience small Hausa girl, Mrs Hadiza Bala Usman, as Managing Director of Nigerian Port Authority. A girl born in 2nd January, 1976. Imagine giving such a sensitive position to a small girl just because Buhari want to please the north. And thereby pushing their northern youth far too much to earn more with just little work and little experience.

There is this fear that if the Warri sea port is developed, it will encourage niger delta avenger to secede from the Nigerian federation. what a mirage way of thinking.

Warri has no industry to engage the youth in terms of employment

Warri has no soap factory, no detergent factory, no beverage factory!

The oil that God blessed Warri with that are located in the surrounding Niger delta town and creeks is controlled by the federal government of Nigeria with head office in Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria.

Yet, Chief Ayiri seems to be painting a false picture that things are better in Warri and the entire Delta state.

Come to Warri and see mass poverty.

Youth are driving Keke and Okada to eke out a living for themselves some of whom are university graduate. No industries to work!

In this thread, some guyz out there are tipping him for governor in Delta state! I laugh out loud ( LOL )

Even in APC party, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Obaseki and Buhari do not trust, Chief Ayiri Emami. They do not regard him as a clean and geniune APC member. Rather they see, Chief Ayiri Emami as an agent of PDP and a good friend of Chief James Ibori, ex-governor of Delta state.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by millhouse: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2017
See as champagne and beer full for investment summit.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by roundman: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
For your mind.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by DONFASZY(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dis dangote man too humble for my liking
Simple dressing

He should ve us tackle d problems of his trucks involving in almost every accidents On d road

my only fear on d road is Dangote truck
Re: Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together by Bobby808: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
coputa:
If the guy is dull and block headed as you wanted us to believe,how was he able to acquire and control the enormous wealth in his possession.mumu nor dey get money o.
He had worked for Ibori and Udeaghan. These two past governors, as you know too are well known thieves. So haven worked for them for sicteen years, Ayeri should be able to acquire wealth too. Am sure you agree with me. Ayeri's dullness is mainly on the academic side. He is atleast senseable as to acquire and accumulate wealth, after all he is an adult. He cannot read and write but am sure he was able to finish the today JS 3 then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.