Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ask Kingreign - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ask Kingreign (9533 Views)

Kingreign, Heavenly Bang,timifakay And Your Likes..get In Here. / Kingreign Shares Wedding Pictures!! / Who Says you can’t Replace A Deployed Airbag - kingreign Just Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Kingreign by DUNKA(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2017
kingreign:
I'd take the Tacoma cos of its more powerful engine, it's more upscale looks and handling.

her budget, her body size, her intended everyday usage, her terrain ?
below 3 million, average build,work, school runs occasional 3 hour out of town trips, roads not too good
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2017
DUNKA:
below 3 million, average build,work, school runs occasional 3 hour out of town trips, roads not too good

RX300, highlander, CRV
Re: Ask Kingreign by 3kay945(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2017
autologic:

Door net will gather the carbon from the exhaust and in no distance time the carbon will accumulate on the net and form a thick substance that will cause restriction on your exhaust .Restricted exhaust can knock your engine in extreme cases.
Advice :
1.Leave your exhaust as it is if you don't have money yet to buy the real catalyst
2.Don't patronise " ladipo made catalyst"
3.Flee from that kazeem that want to destroy your engine !

Thanks very much Sir.
Re: Ask Kingreign by davit: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
kingreign:

Abuja, 07034581213

Tot na Lagos you dey. I hope I can call you on the phone for any issue sha?
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Feel free
davit:

Tot na Lagos you dey. I hope I can call you on the phone for any issue sha?

1 Like

Re: Ask Kingreign by Miller1: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls my 2008 lexus Rx 350 makes a loud rattling noise during cold start in the morning the noise fades away after a few minutes and d car sound becomes quiet and normal.
What could be the possible cause of this and the solution
Re: Ask Kingreign by Miller1: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
kingreign:
Feel free
Pls my 2008 Lexus Rx 350 car stereo sound freezes for a few second as its playing. the longer the stereo is on the duration of the freezing increases after a long while no sound is heard but the stereo is still playing.(it happens to both FM,CD and Bluetooth calls).
i took it for repairs and they loosed d amplifier and cleaned/serviced it yet the issue still persist. I was now advised to replace the amp (its a 3 pin/plug amp).
Please is the recommendation to change the amplifier correct, and if yes any idea of the cost of the amp. i heard it uses the same amp as that of Lexus RX 330
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Miller1:

Pls my 2008 Lexus Rx 350 car stereo sound freezes for a few second as its playing. the longer the stereo is on the duration of the freezing increases after a long while no sound is heard but the stereo is still playing.(it happens to both FM,CD and Bluetooth calls).
i took it for repairs and they loosed d amplifier and cleaned/serviced it yet the issue still persist. I was now advised to replace the amp (its a 3 pin/plug amp).
Please is the recommendation to change the amplifier correct, and if yes any idea of the cost of the amp. i heard it uses the same amp as that of Lexus RX 330

I don't know the price of the amp. But verify if it's the amp before replacement.

Cheers!
Re: Ask Kingreign by bdon123(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2017
pls help connect me with an AC repairer based in kaduna or Abuja .....Vacuum pump is a priority.
Re: Ask Kingreign by Miller1: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
kingreign:

I don't know the price of the amp. But verify if it's the amp before replacement.

Cheers!
Ok thanks i will verify.
Pls my 2008 lexus Rx 350 makes a loud rattling noise during cold start in the morning the noise fades away after a few minutes and d car sound becomes quiet and normal.
Re: Ask Kingreign by Mcmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
kingreing thankz soo much for ur hospitality you showed me on my visit, may God lift you so high beyond ur imaginations

keep up your good work boss.. smiley smiley smiley

thanks once agaiin

2 Likes

Re: Ask Kingreign by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
kingreign:

@ bolded, don't allow him try this. Cats are expensive generally ranging from as low as 10k to 500k depending on vehicle. For your RAV4, budget circa 20-30k
please i'v heard ppl say cat has nothing to do with fuel economy.
Please how true/false is this?

1 Like

Re: Ask Kingreign by OgaKazeem(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
valarinz:

Na wa for u oo, this na old car na, have u ever seen me dealing with those?
Bros nob fight na... Hehehehe
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
please i'v heard ppl say cat has nothing to do with fuel economy.
Please how true/false is this?

When cats works fine it's has no impact in fuel economy of a car, as it's main work is to reduce harmful emissions, but when clogged or damaged, it can affect fuel economy
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mcmanuel:
kingreing thankz soo much for ur hospitality you showed me on my visit, may God lift you so high beyond ur imaginations

keep up your good work boss.. smiley smiley smiley

thanks once agaiin

Boss, it was a great pleasure hosting you. cool
Re: Ask Kingreign by IykeTurna(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Miller1:

Ok thanks i will verify.

kingreign
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Miller1:

Ok thanks i will verify.

Physical inspection is neccessary. In the meantime, avoid driving the car.

What oil do you use?
Re: Ask Kingreign by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:42am On Nov 18, 2017
kingreign please the issue I have is dat it's like I'm having a leaking radiator. Lately I observed that my water/coolant reservoir always empties within a week that I'll always fill it up. Due to the coolant always drying up within a week from the reservoir I started adding water to it and most times when I check under vehicle I always see drops of water. This doesn't affect car movement oo car still flies like jet but issue is always me filling up reservoir each week.
Please how do I remedy this? Hope it won't be an expensive repair?
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:

kingreign please the issue I have is dat it's like I'm having a leaking radiator. Lately I observed that my water/coolant reservoir always empties within a week that I'll always fill it up. Due to the coolant always drying up within a week from the reservoir I started adding water to it and most times when I check under vehicle I always see drops of water. This doesn't affect car movement oo car still flies like jet but issue is always me filling up reservoir each week.
Please how do I remedy this? Hope it won't be an expensive repair?

what make n model of car is this Sir?
Re: Ask Kingreign by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2017
kingreign:

what make n model of car is this Sir?
it's a 2002 toyota avalon boss
Re: Ask Kingreign by praxisnetworks: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2017
@kingreign what do you have to say about this car... Parts availability?
https://www.nairaland.com/75843/1999-saab-9-3-se-convertible#62477482

2000 Saab 9-3. Auto transmission 2.0
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2017
praxisnetworks:
@kingreign what do you have to say about this car... Parts availability?
https://www.nairaland.com/75843/1999-saab-9-3-se-convertible#62477482

2000 Saab 9-3. Auto transmission 2.0

Nothing Sire.
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2017
You should get a technician to locate and arrest the leak. If you're in Abuja, let's meet at my shop between now and 2pm
J0hnTrevolt:
it's a 2002 toyota avalon boss
Re: Ask Kingreign by Miller1: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
kingreign:

Physical inspection is neccessary. In the meantime, avoid driving the car.

What oil do you use?
mobil xhp
Re: Ask Kingreign by valarinz: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
OgaKazeem:

Bros nob fight na... Hehehehe

No vex, I just hate the shape of that car, that's why
Re: Ask Kingreign by OgaKazeem(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
valarinz:

No vex, I just hate the shape of that car, that's why
Lwkmd... Bt na ur beloved volvo na.... grin i wonder why U love d new models bt hate d old model
Re: Ask Kingreign by valarinz: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
OgaKazeem:

Lwkmd... Bt na ur beloved volvo na.... grin i wonder why U love d new models bt hate d old model

Can't u see it looks like a box or do I say 'carton'. Doesn't look sexy at all na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Kingreign by OgaKazeem(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
valarinz:

Can't u see it looks like a box or do I say 'carton'. Doesn't look sexy at all na
Beht U wicked ooo grin
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Miller1:

mobil xhp

Why? cry embarassed
Re: Ask Kingreign by Miller1: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
kingreign:

Why? cry embarassed
been using it for my camry and its been serving just fine.
well i guess its time to upgrade to 5W-30
Re: Ask Kingreign by kingreign(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Miller1:

been using it for my camry and its been serving just fine.
well i guess its time to upgrade to 5W-30

No leave it as it is. It is already late. embarassed
Re: Ask Kingreign by thebigkendo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
kingreign:

When cats works fine it's has no impact in fuel economy of a car, as it's main work is to reduce harmful emissions, but when clogged or damaged, it can affect fuel economy

What of when cats is "deleted"? any negative effect on fuel economy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Chevrolet Optra Vs Tokunbo Car / What's D Best Oil To Service Sienna Engine. / Number Plates: How Well Do You Know Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.