Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73841 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
SupremeBeast:
yes babe, howzit going witchu?

koforidua is so closer to Accra than takoradi. takoradi is in the western region so you would have to cross central region to get there but koforidua to Accra is 2hrs

Alright
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
favourmic:

bro u too dey lie o, have been to ghana without light and stop your misleading info

What is this one saying?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?

That's not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
callmemikel:

They are endowed but not that beautiful sha. Plus majority are crude. Some don't even speak English at all. Just Twi everywhere. They have tendencies to cheat on you...and ermmm they are endowed! Yes they are!
callmemikel,pls like how much can one get a selfcontain there?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ugosample:

That's not an excuse
It is Mr man.
Is it the same quantity of fuel that you need to power i pass my neighbour generator for one hour that you also need to power 8kv generator for the same one our?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by callmemikel(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
cutieme:
callmemikel,pls like how much can one get a selfcontain there?
I have said that befire. It starts from 150Cedis to 250cedis per month. Depending on location and standard.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Sugher:

Alright
when are you coming to Ghana?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2017
PHILipu1:
It is Mr man.
Is it the same quantity of fuel that you need to power i pass my neighbour generator for one hour that you also need to power 8kv generator for the same one our?

America, Brazil, Indonesia are all bigger than Nigeria, yet they have steady light

Your excuse is invalid.

Black man and excuse

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ugosample:

America, Brazil, Indonesia are all bigger than Nigeria, yet they have steady light

Your excuse is invalid.

Black man and excuse
And how old are this countries?
Have you seen a 10 years old boy with master degree certificate?
This countries didn't achieve that over night

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
when are you coming to Ghana?

Probably a week before Christmas
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sugher:

Probably a week before Christmas
all the best madam. have a safe journey!
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2017
sugher are you in Ghana now?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ArcToyin(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2017
booqee:
@Ineedsugarmumy1 please ride on..enjoying ur gist..
You need Jesus not sugar mummy.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
ArcToyin:

You need Jesus not sugar mummy.
are u quoting d right person?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
cutieme:
sugher are you in Ghana now?

No dear... Plans changed
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by udysweet(f): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Would love to visit this country one day
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Fx05: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please how much can I get an Ecowas travel certificate
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by popizaino(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
smartmey61:
BRO COME WESTERN REGION THE RIVER STATE OF NAIJA, THIS IS THE PLACE GHANA MONEY COME FROM, OIL, COCOA, GOLD, TIMBER, SEAPORT, TAKORADI OIL CITY HOME OF GH FIRST PRESIDENT AND JJ Rawlings too, kofi kinata the high graders. omo u go feel western region, wa jaiye ori omi, welcome to Gh.
pls I need info about Takroadi on the kind of nigerian products that sells there.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by popizaino(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2018
smartmey61:
0 stop mislead people. Ejigbo ko Ikotun ni. u better take good bus in lagos than those 1806 version of trucks playing Abidjan since 1960 non stop, im at the border of Gh ND IV, u better find good bus lol the road far ooo
BOT from ejigbo got better buses bro.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by DaHrNn(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaHrNn:

Ghanians have a unified language on every region... Even if you go to the bank or any corporate place... They talk to you in TWI.. Which is about a language every Ghanian understands despite where you come from... Language made Ghana more unifying

#Gbam#
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by DaHrNn(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
popizaino:
pls I need info about Takroadi on the kind of nigerian products that sells there.

Everything sells here in GH... As bad as still importing toothpicks... Its a wonderful environment to thrive in any good business with a good plan? You are good to make money...
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by popizaino(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaHrNn:

Everything sells here in GH... As bad as still importing toothpicks... Its a wonderful environment to thrive in any good business with a good plan? You are good to make money...
oyanme nyhira.
I know most things sell in ghana but am own problem is I don't have customers like big store owners to supply my goods to.care to link me up with any in Takroadi?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by nzeobi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
the person wey carry me go na baddest grin grin grin
guy please do you have contact for Ghana/ivorian passport.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by nzeobi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
please does anyone have legit contact for Ghana or ivorian passport.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
nzeobi:
please does anyone have legit contact for Ghana or ivorian passport.

gh /civ no be like naija

You cannot get the passport just like that

You might have stood a chance if you could speak the language (in Ghana twi) like a native and you lived there for some years
But they will still ask you for some documentations, which you don t have

For CIV, if you don t have an identity card and can speak French, just forget about getting the passport

Why will you even want to take their passport?

What difference will it make?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by nzeobi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ugosample:

gh /civ no be like naija

You cannot get the passport just like that

You might have stood a chance if you could speak the language (in Ghana twi) like a native and you lived there for some years
But they will still ask you for some documentations, which you don t have

For CIV, if you don t have an identity card and can speak French, just forget about getting the passport

Why will you even want to take their passport?

What difference will it make?
Bro it's obvious you are not into the system so you won't know what they are used for.
FYI I have a contact already just that I want to make comparisons via price
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2018
nzeobi:

Bro it's obvious you are not into the system so you won't know what they are used for.
Guy tell me more about this i'm interested.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2018
nzeobi:

It is obvious I am not into the system

I laugh!

Good luck witg trying to get the passport o; D grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by nzeobi(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2018
cutieme:
Guy tell me more about this i'm interested.
passport of those countries are better and stronger than passport of Nigeria, and you can goggle countries you can visit with their passport without visa.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
nzeobi:

passport of those countries are better and stronger than passport of Nigeria, and you can goggle countries you can visit with their passport without visa.
ok,so what's the requirements and cost for acquiring such passports?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by nzeobi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutieme:
ok,so what's the requirements and cost for acquiring such passports?
Am asking my guy, I don't know but I know agents do it
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by donpaulo44(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls bro I need to contact you. How much is your contact charging you.

nzeobi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.