Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) (25999 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kiakia:
In Imo State, one political traditional ruler that goes by the name, Eze Imo is used by Okorocha to perform ignoble roles such as awarding undeserving Chieftaincy titles to foreign Presidents who visit the State.
I saw the guy on TV. It's just apalling
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kiakia:
Does Idoma sound Delta to you?
What is the problem?
You can't read or can't understand?.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kiakia:
What is the problem?
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by trustibkk(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
hmm
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This title is very undeserved,
Nigerian traditional rulers of the 21st century are a disgrace to monarchy.
The man who gave this faded, struggling mediocre this title needs to be dethroned and banished for such indiscretion.

I miss the days of Igwe Edward Nnaji, Olubuse II,
Eze Vincent Oji, Oba Akenzua II, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, Oba Adesoji Aderemi and Obong Nta Elijah Henshaw.
Days when chieftaincy titles were merited and not acquired.

What has Ada Ameh done to deserve such a prestigious chieftaincy title?
She's ugly,
She's fat,
She's crude,
She's vulgar,
She's not popular.

It obviously means the Wheelbarrow Governor Ortom is not the only clueless man in that state.
God forbid!!

Your stupidity must be a special kind. She's a pioneer actress from her region which is a minority tribe in Nigeria.

What have you done to deserve the air you're breathing?

You're ignorant
You're obnoxious
You're bitter
You're a dumbäss

It obviously means you need to think before you expose your obtuseness to the whole world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jerrypolo:

What is the problem?

Know that Idoma is in Benue, not Delta.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
so she is from benue ? I taught that she is from delta self and also why is she bearing the name ada?
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kiakia:
Know that Idoma is in Benue, not Delta.

The guy simple said that with the way she acts and speaks, he was of the opinion she is from Delta. He never said she's from there. Kapish?.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by expozey(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kiakia:
My comment meant that she plays the Mrs Johnson character so well that I thought she was from Delta. The report made me know otherwise.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by costandi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man who gave this faded, struggling mediocre this title needs to be dethroned and banished for such indiscretion.

Eze Vincent Oji, Oba Akenzua II, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, Oba Adesoji Aderemi and Obong Nta Elijah Henshaw.
Days when chieftaincy titles were merited and not acquired.

What has Ada Ameh done to deserve such a prestigious chieftaincy title?
She's ugly,
She's fat,
She's crude,
She's vulgar,
She's not popular.

It obviously means the Wheelbarrow Governor Ortom is not the only clueless man in that state.
God forbid!!

Your points are valid to some extent, but we are not told on what basis the title was conferred on her. Titles can be conferred on several basis other than being popular. So your standpoint may not necessarily be correct.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by twinklemaia(f): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have always admired the way she interpretes her roles and keeps us entertained.

We can't wait for ever for her intl recognition, I am proud of the Idoma group for recognising her contributions which invariably will motivate her and influence a generation.
Nwaamaikpe went to great lengths to describe his Mother's xtics......shooove it!
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eke40seven:

Haba! I think she is the most popular actress or personality from her region...

Ada Ameh right now..
take that back.. How can you say she is the most popular "personality" from her region? Is she more popular than Sen. David Mark, Tuface, etc?
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
okoyeokoye:
so she is from benue ? I taught that she is from delta self and also why is she bearing the name ada?
Ada is an idoma name.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
funniest boo in town
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by iSlayer: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
okoyeokoye:

Idoma roll like that. Look at the title she was given too: Igbo-like..
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by iSlayer: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
billyG:
Ada is an idoma Igbo name.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2017
emalek86:

Your comments are beginning to look stupid. And people clamouring for u I pity them.
seriously it is Nairalanders that are encouraging him.He dosent make sense most of the time.
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2017
pawesome:
and is obvious dt ur stupidity has reached a point of no return n hence i give u d title....A special kinda stupid ediot....

Its a very simple title n it hs nothing to do wit chieftancy....it just simply means 'The queen representing Idoma women on TV 1'
her name sounds Igbo, do Idoma people bear Igbo names
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man who gave this mediocre this title needs to be dethroned and banished for such indiscretion.

Eze Vincent Oji, Oba Akenzua II, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, Oba Adesoji Aderemi and all.

What has Ada Ameh done to deserve such a prestigious chieftaincy title.
She's ugly,
She's fat,
She's crude,
She's vulgar,
She's not popular.

God forbid.

thats how people and up becoming nothing in life because they never celebrate anything with others. This is the same reason no one can ever call you for anything reasonable because you have chosen never to celebrate anyone. she's not popular she got the title, she's ugly she still got the title, she's crude and vulgar yet she got a title you that is perfect nairaland no even know you ejoor who lose last last,.....lol
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
her name sounds Igbo, do Idoma people bear Igbo names
Yes de do....some Idoma reside close to Enugu...even me bear an Igbo name n am idoma
Re: Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
pawesome:
Yes de do....some Idoma reside close to Enugu...even me bear an Igbo name n am idoma
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' / Kenny Blaq, Comedian: "It Is Hard For A Star To Find True Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.