Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. (25742 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by jide219(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
its between sadio mane and mo'salah -------------------------------------------------up liverpool
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
davodyguy:

PEA was more consistent and scored lots of goals in UCL and bundesliga

No. I am from Ginuea Bissau
Moses Deserve It Winning League Is Greater Than Winning League Cup

Simple
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by chaelmic(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
naptu2:
Emmanuel Amunike and Sophia Omotola Omidiji (Falconets) at the launch. Amunike was the winner of the 1996 edition.

(I've been listening to these unveiling ceremonies since 1993. That's 24 years!)

Vote here http://m.bbc.com/sport/live/football/41802267

Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
osazsky:
I just pray my boy de bryne or tevez wins it.I will go for tevez cos the guy is an exceptional player
Na wao ....who do you?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by ololadeking(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:
By God's grace Victor Moses will win this one
have you cast your Vote?. stop being too religious with everything
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by ololadeking(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
jide219:
its between sadio mane and mo'salah -------------------------------------------------up liverpool

you will never walk alone sir
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by naptu2: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
ogtavia:
its either that dark complexioned lady is tall or emmanuel amuneke is short...who is she btw?

Jean Sseninde (a Ugandan female footballer).
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by physise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats in advance to salah.. The full Egypt go vote for that guy grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by SMSguru(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mark my word, Moses may not win it but he deserves to win it.
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by eedrees(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
only arsenal fans will not pray Moses wins
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by bart10: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
davodyguy:

PEA was more consistent and scored lots of goals in UCL and bundesliga

No. I am from Ginuea Bissau

grin
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by younglleo: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
davodyguy:

Of course he wouldn't .

It's my man PEA of BVB that would win.

Highest goal scorer in the bull and also won the German cup

Aubameyang contributed more for BVB than Moses did with Chelsea. Hence, PEA deserves it
support ur own for once.! Pea contributed nd won jst they DFB POKEL y moses was a regular nd gave us the premier league. Be wise joor

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Funjosh(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2017
I just voted for Victor Moses now.
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Olumaeme: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2017
If sallah no collect am, make I know wetin cause am
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Phaysal: 2:42am On Nov 12, 2017
I think Victor Moses has greater chance of winning. He won d BPL, and was a regular also... good luck shah cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by davodyguy: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Moses Deserve It Winning League Is Greater Than Winning League Cup

Simple

PEA was the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga scoring 31 goal in 36 matches, scoring more than the legend Lewandowski. that alone kills it and beats Moses hands down.

PEA score in the UCL and won the DFB cup.

If Ronaldo has been winning cos of goals, then PEA should win.
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by davodyguy: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2017
younglleo:
support ur own for once.! Pea contributed nd won jst they DFB POKEL y moses was a regular nd gave us the premier league. Be wise joor

PEA was the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga scoring 31 goal in 36 matches, scoring more than the legend Lewandowski. that alone kills it and beats Moses hands down.

You should be wise
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by davodyguy: 4:37am On Nov 12, 2017
shankara7:
What you were able to achieve with your team is paramount. Moses won the EPL which is the biggest in Europe and PEA won a mere German Cup. The same reason ronaldo won the best player award even though Messi contributed more to his team.

Who told you EPL is the biggest in Europe?
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by TheHotspur(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Julivas:

Yes o
Let's vote for him.

How do I vote for him
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by naptu2: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by KINGDOI(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Were can one cast vote pls
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by naptu2: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
KINGDOI:
Were can one cast vote pls

Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by KINGDOI(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2017
naptu2:

I saw vote and I clicked on it but shows no more options to choose who to vote for
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by naptu2: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
KINGDOI:
I saw vote and I clicked on it but shows no more options to choose who to vote for

Are you using your phone or a computer?
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by KINGDOI(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2017
naptu2:

Are you using your phone or a computer?
am using phone tecno w3
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by naptu2: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
KINGDOI:
am using phone tecno w3

You'll see two options near the top of the page, (1) Live (2) Vote. Click on vote and the page will change. Then you'll see the pictures of the nominees. Click on the space beside your preferred nominee.
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Joelistic1976: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
It is true Africa doesn't really have much great players now, but definitely not Victor Moses, Mane, Salah and Aubameyang remains the best in Africa for now.
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by KINGDOI(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Thank u sir but I voted but at d top I saw there I something occur blabla?
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by ogmask: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
rawtouch:
he should be the winner was consistent last season..

kai but see emerick and mane, no hope again..

I dey tell you...
Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by Julivas(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
TheHotspur:

How do I vote for him
Hmmm Faithful citizen.....lol.. The link is on bbc sport website sir. Thanks and happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Scores Brace: Leicester 2 - 4 Barcelona ( Champions Cup ) Video Highlights / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: Bonaventure Replaces Onyekuru / Moment John Mikel Obi Chose Manchester City To Win 2023 Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.