Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Stand With Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stand With Freeze (545 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Transform Your Reality With Freeze Out Spells: Secrets Revealed / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Freeze by kingNovak: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Your pastors, bishops and Gos
tell you to have 'living faith', yet
they open schools and the fees
are in excess of 500k. Meanwhile
most of them went to missionary
schools which were free or close
to it. They tell you that good
education is expensive but the
education they got- which was
free- made them who they are
today. They tell us that we are
not of this earth but they spend
billions acquiring the luxuries of
the earth. If they truly have the
faith they preach why don?t they
make their schools free to their
members and have faith in God
to provide for running the
schools? The Jesus i know never
changes and He is the One who
fed a crowd of 5000 with a few
pieces of bread and fishes.

Hate him or love him, Daddy Freeze is saying the truth. He knows more on tithes than majority of your pastors, or worse still, they know the truth but don't wanna tell y'all. They attacked him for saying what is written in the bible, but known of them could bring out just a single verse from the bible to support their claims.
Re: I Stand With Freeze by thesicilian: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stand for yourself.
Re: I Stand With Freeze by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
that he's saying the truth doesn't mean they(the concern people) will change.

sometimes, i do wonder if these set of people are really living a christ-like life.

they instill fear into members' heart by pointing a bible verse that literally and even spiritually mean something else.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Freeze by hisgrace090: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
In the book of act 2:43-47 made us to know that the early believers shares what they have in common.

When they realize money or sold what they have they share the proceed according to ones need.

Today all contributes for few to share.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Freeze by kingNovak: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
dayo2me:
that he's saying the truth doesn't mean they(the concern people) will change.

sometimes, i do wonder if these set of people are really living a christ-like life.

they instill fear into members' heart by pointing a bible verse that literally and even spiritually mean something else.
no mind them bro. Most people have forgotten that man is not God. When Jesus was dying for me on the cross, it was only Him, i didn't see any pastor or GO

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Freeze by damosky12(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
hisgrace090:
In the book of act 2:43-47 made us to know that the early believers shares what they have in common.

When they realize money or sold what they have they share the proceed according to ones need.

Today all contributes for few to share.

Let me humbly help.
The early church was a growing church. They also had issues as envy as found in Acts 6.
Acts 6:1
[1]And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.

Doctrinally, they were not sure on what to do. Acts 11 and Acts 15.

If you read the epistles, you'll see something entirely different from how the church first lived in history.

For instance,

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
[11]And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
[12]That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-11
[10]For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
[11]For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

Many more. Acts 4 was a developing stage of the church in history. Its not a doctrine.

We shouldn't be using it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Terrorism / Dr R.C. Sproul, Called Home To Be With The Lord / What Are The Most Widely Practiced Religions Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.