Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (69271 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
looks like lesbian shit to me
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is the abomination that prophet Daniel talk about in the book of Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by BakireBulmaker: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wow
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Janelle Monae! grin
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by banre(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
how she take steal d show??
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by captianfreeman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
I learnt that the main best man f**ked up .
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
exactly what I'll do when my time comes,female best man ti take over olorungrin
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The choice of a wedding gown is absurd.

It only portrays wastefulness and greed!

The female best man has a thought to become transgendered

Na small small e dey start.

SHUT TO THE Bleep UP

1 Like

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by lilmarley: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
are those two girls in the middle on the fifth pics crying or wah ?
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by stevoskyj(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
They look like a couple and i think the chief bridesmaid is not comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Respect55(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
SHE STOLE the show and no one has been able to call the police!
How can we ever go forward in a country like this.
I'm out of here.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by AlphaDibia(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Steal sbow ke.. Mae una arrest am na? Mcheww what arrant nonsense
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Roon9(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Josh44s:
I won’t be surprised if dat guy dey knack him sister. This doesn’t look cool at all. Rubbish

Lols! I don't think so but I try to imagine what it would had looked like if the bride had picked a groomsmaid.... Talk about bobrismaid grin grin
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
funny, see how she dress like man.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Toscoas2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
itsandi:
Interesting cheesy
marriage in that side of the country is capital project.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by raphy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Best m'an is best man not best woman. You want to tell. Me the girl will be cleani his sweat when he is on the dance floor.

Shit happens. He must hv dated the girl before her sister. You never can tell she don't wanna giv him space till he marry his sister.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by bizhop01: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
She is a transgender,with a very big JOYSTIC
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by kingguu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wow... Congrats Uwem.
Remember you back then in our A Levels. Wish u n your beautiful bride tyre best in life. cheers
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by David160(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
And everyone will remember that a girl played a best MAN at your wedding....enjoy
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
I hope dem borrow prick give her for the day?
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by DonAdejo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
The first lady from the right in the fifth picture is jealous...
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Macgreat(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2017
She no bad!
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Emi ke! !!!....it can never happen at my wedding. ...
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by evmandy(f): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2017
There's nothing fun about this.... It's called Best man for a reason
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Rayman5(m): 4:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Josh44s:
I won’t be surprised if dat guy dey knack him sister. This doesn’t look cool at all. Rubbish
YOU are a GOAT
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by guru90: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2017
I think that's his 2nd wife...........
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ReinaFarine: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
With the proliferation of Gay, Lesbianism and Transexuals in society today, a time will come when being straight would be a taboo. Be wise people and end this foolishness right now.

C'mon, what's wrong with you....
Did you know who is sister is to him, they might have lost their parents at a young age and they are all each other's got....

His sister is his best friend and who he depends on.... And because I'm supporting my brother who has always been there for me on the most important day of his life, that makes me transgendered? She's wearing make up and still looks feminine for Christ's sake.

Nigerians, lose the stupidity, you didn't start the wedding day formality and no where does it states your sister can't be your chief supporter and your right hand...

@rentacock, so going by your logic, the fact that a black man ruled the United States for 8 years makes being white equal inferiority?
Or if a woman rules the white house, then being a man will be a weakness,
Stop the homophobia....
Accusing a family issue and a happy beautiful ceremony of future discrimination against straight people?
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by talk2percy(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Say men no dey the family of either the groom or bride?? Men don finish?
To me e no make sense at all.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by braimeddy: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Soon or e don dey happen sef. Tonto dike's chief bridemaid was a man
stephleena:
soon we might start to hear of bride's men...

1 Like

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Themandator: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Obviously, she's groom's sister cool

Just hope she won't be a pain in the neck of the new wife
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by iamdapsyj(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why are all the bridesmaids looking scorned? He be like the groom don sample all of them..... angry

I think the bridesmaid was not just feeling the attire of the female groomsman.
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by eyeview: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
stevoskyj:
They look like a couple and i think the chief bridesmaid is not comfortable
That was the first thing I noticed. The chief bridesmaid is very uncomfortable with this. As the cameras snap away, it makes her look like she is in a lesbian wedding with the she-man beside her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.