Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

TEAM Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TEAM Business (477 Views)

With N1500 Own A Customized Website For Your Team,business And Family In 30mins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEAM Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good evening NL:::
I have thought of this write up for many days and deem it fit to be posted here, incase u feel its a wrong idea, halla me, I will delete it sharp sharp...

Back then in school, I a have always wanted to work in an oil firm or money/capital market, or CBN.
After graduation and NYSC, there comes the real life. L∅L.

Most companies want to employ ppl with experience, 5years of experience, 4years and do on, but how will d experience come when one isn't employed?

Thoughts of Business come through ones hearth.
I noticed so many youths in Nigeria have great ideas, but no capital.

I just thought it wise for us to come together, put ideas together and put resources together too and set up good business.

What kind of business can we start?
Trust me, Nigerian youths have great ideas; some of the businesses I reasoned at heart include;
*restaurant business
*Agricultural businesses
*Transportation businesses
Etc

How would we get capital?
We would all pool resources together, assuming we need start up capital of 500k and we are 20 in the group, each person would have to come up with 25k

I really dont know how this would work, but its just a thought...

Your opinion is very welcome...
Now, the ball is thrown open in d house for suggestions...[color=#550000][/color]
Re: TEAM Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
I could remember we came up with something like this b4...
Two of the participants took up d challenge and they started something, guess what?
They are still in operation till date and they are doing well...

I just can't get their contacts...
Pls incase u guys are here reading this post, kindly show yourselves...

I lost your contacts
Re: TEAM Business by boygeorge: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Where are you based, let's start the initiative. Its gonna be based on trust though, but with the right people and determination, its workable.
Let's look at 10 people. Here's my WhatsApp 08060661311, let's get talking sis.
Re: TEAM Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sorry to say my bro/sis, I don't like doing business on basis of trust, I like doing business on principle of legal agreement...

I reside in Benin city, Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

This Billionaire's Social Media Company Has Become More Valuable Than Facebook / Video: Innoson Motors Explains How GTB Owes Him And Refuses To Pay / My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.