Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Here Is The Only Reason We Are Always Committing Transgression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Only Reason We Are Always Committing Transgression (317 Views)

The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Only Reason We Are Always Committing Transgression by Davidlein(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Meditation is something I can’t do without and I have had experience of seeing myself in a place that doesn’t look like earth. Do not be afraid. I am very young and I am human.

Been an advocate of love, peace, unity and altruism, I have been opened to sacred knowledge of the world. You might be asking yourself how being an advocate of love, peace, unity and altruism open one to different knowledge of the world. But trust me, there are secrets you can never know of if you have no loving heart.

I so much cherish God that all I do all in my life is to think like Him. After all, he created me in his own image and likeness. What then should be wrong in thinking like God? What then should be wrong if I keep going deep in acquiring knowledge? What then should be wrong if I decided to be a god who will bring others to be right with God and who will destroy all the ways of the evil?

The apple still runs in our bloodstream and that is why we are battling today, with all manners of evil. O yes! It still runs in our bloodstream. Going back to the time of Adam and Eve, why did you think Eve was formed from the ribs of Adam? I trust you know God was always talking with Adam before he created Eve? Why then should He create Eve because I believe He knew the serpent will definitely tempt Eve? Don’t tell me you don’t know!

But have you ever ask yourself why the serpent did not tempt Adam? Of course, he knew. He knew Adam will never give in to his will because of the respect and fear Adam have for God and that is the reason he waited for Eve to be formed because he knew Eve would be a fragile human. Should we say the serpent has achieved his aim? Or should we say God has achieved his aim? Thinking deeply about these two would make you want to run mad. What do you do? Understand God and automatically, you will understand the devil.

After Eve has eaten out of the apple, there was no evil. Do you know that there would have been no evil had it been Adam did not eat out of the apple? Maybe Eve would have been destroyed or maybe God would have created another Eve. But evil descended upon the earth after Eve gave Adam the apple to bite. Whose evil? Have you asked yourself? From where cometh evil?

God created evil. God created Lucifer. Do you know that Lucifer was the second in command after God? God loves him so much and that is why even till date, He could not destroy him. Maybe He would have destroyed him but what will happen to that side of God that loves Lucifer? Do you know that the only part of God that hates to see Lucifer is the Holy Spirit? Apart from the Holy Spirit, every other part of God loves the devil.

Back to us.

Do we know that there’s a part of us that is so evil? Don’t tell me you don’t know. We are created by God and thus, all the qualities of God are in us. Anger, jealousy, hatred, love, peace, humility, loyalty and other qualities you know of, is in God and because He created us, it is in us too.

The only difference between us and God is that God knows how to channel his anger to the right source, He knows how to channel jealousy to the right source, He knows how to channel every quality to the right source. But humans, we cannot channel it to the right source. Maybe few. It is not like we don’t know how to channel it to the right source, but we so much allowed the evil path to consume us and make all our actions at that moment evil. The Holy Spirit is the way. It allows your anger move to the right source that is if you allowed it.

Because of the apple in us, that is why we offend ourselves but only the ones who allowed the Holy Spirit to guide them have the heart to forgive. The apple still runs in our bloodstream and that is why the world is miserable. Don’t tell me you don’t know the world is miserable. The world is miserable.

You will hear of an earthquake today, tomorrow, it is a volcano, three days later it is a flood. And these disasters will destroy so many things and deprive all living thing of living. Have you ever asked yourself the cause of all these disasters? Or do you think they occurred naturally?
Have we asked ourselves why all of this is happening?

Atrocities! Atrocities! Atrocities!

A sin that is not forgiven! He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. What should that tell us? He afflicted the people of Israel for more than four hundred years in Egypt because Abraham offended him. Don’t tell me you don’t know. He punished them for the sin of Abraham. What should that tell you?

The apple still runs in our bloodstream but we can make sure it does not overpower us. Because when it does, who knows what will happen next?

I bless those who are praying for the world. I also bless those who are praying for themselves.

Who am I to curse those who will never pray for this world?

Selah.

Creating and sharing with the world
Davidlein

(1) (Reply)

Ishmaelite- The Patriarch Of Muhammad / Celestial Prophet Impregnates Wife Of Nigerian Brewery Plc Staff / The Key To Living A Righteous And Sinless Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.