Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (68834 Views)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
I wish that I can be like the cool rich kids!

cry

Is that the feeling of killing your dad?

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
dastudent:

There is having plenty of money and being wealthy. Wealth comes with wisdom. While just being rich with a lot of money might make you want to flaunt to the whole world based on your previous poverty status.

There are poor people who are wealthy.

These people will make billions tomorrow and it will not change their simplicity and thought process when it comes to life decisions. Hope this makes sense as this is not an argument.
The fact that a person is a drnkard may imply a lack of wisdom(maybe) but not being a drunkard does not imply wisdom

Not flaunting is not necessarily wisdom .It could be but it could just be that it is not in their make up,nature or orientation. Wisdom can only be judged across several domains .A person who acts with "wisdom" in one domain and foolishly in others cannot be said to be wise.

I think you are introducing a neologism in YOUR definition of wealth.That is your idiosyncratic usage but not what the word means.

Besides you contradict yourself when yo say there are "poor" people who are wealthy perhaps you mean people without plenty of money not "poor".

I kind of have a sense of what you mean but words do have meanings which we cannot just change capriciously
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by drmingler(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Verified Cash Network CPA Account Needed Contact Me Via Whatsapp @ 07062235480 If You Have.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by goldedprince: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
ClassicMan202:

The rich also cry bro...... be careful what you wish for!
They don't cry poor man cry. Poor man cry and shout and the whole community hear and even get headache but rich cry is silent. Becareful while comparing rich cry and poor cry please
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by dastudent(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:
The fact that a person is a drnkard may imply a lack of wisdom(maybe) but not being a drunkard does not imply wisdom

Not flaunting is not necessarily wisdom .It could be but it could just be that it is not in their make up,nature or orientation. Wisdom can only be judged across several domains .A person who acts with "wisdom" in one domain and foolishly in others cannot be said to be wise.

I think you are introducing a neologism in YOUR definition of wealth.That is your idiosyncratic usage but not what the word means.

Besides you contradict yourself when yo say there are "poor" people who are wealthy perhaps you mean people without plenty of money not "poor".

I kind of have a sense of what you mean but words do have meanings which we cannot just change capriciously

At the end of the day.

It's all based on the mindset of the person and what that person aspires to be in the future.

I don't understand most of the big grammar you wrote but i tried small.

I only have a secondary school certificate by the way.

I also might just be really dumb. Who knows.

Just messing with you by the way.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Who's that?
one girl from a village in akure
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by perpeling22(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Look at the three females, and look at the only male among them. what's wrong with the women of nowadays.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by collinsemeka009: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
happy sunday
dont be left out
you re the next to testify

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Saheed9:
it's better to cry inside Bentley than to be smiling on top okada.
It depends on the type of crying. There are some things you wish to give your wealth to have. And godliness with contentment is a great wealth.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
HBD Cuppy LLNP
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] I love this cuppy b̸o̸m̸b̸s̸ boobs. Why is dija dressed like a masquerade
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Sleekdude4u(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just love his simplicity and non involvement in Nigeria politics
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by lizzynicole: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
This man is just to simple
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by toritseon(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
She should be surprised to see the man who will take out bread from her dad once his refinery starts producing undecided

Kids won't see this coming

And you think Otedola ain't a part of the Refinery Project? Seen both men, couple of times inspecting the project together. Otedola sure has a stake in the refinery.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by deepwater(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
toritseon:

And you think Otedola ain't a part of the Refinery Project? Seen both men, couple of times inspecting the project together. Otedola sure has a stake in the refinery.

You have a point
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by mayokhun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Diso60090:

God don reason your matter he say make i tell you say you don 4uck up big time
Man of God, abeg how I take fukk up o
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by mayokhun(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Taiwo20:

answer not reason.....repray that prayer now

Lol.. All na same na
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by mayokhun(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
mayokhun:

Man of God, abeg how I take fukk up o
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2017
goldedprince:

They don't cry poor man cry. Poor man cry and shout and the whole community hear and even get headache but rich cry is silent. Becareful while comparing rich cry and poor cry please

everybody cries, both rich and poor, the only difference is what makes them cry! as long as you are human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.