Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi (28854 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by PaulOgenyi: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nwuzu Chukwuemeka why are you pained? Are Ebonyi people not gala hawkers?

[s]
Mekanus:
As they hawk gala, have they ever asked you for food or anything? What have you ever done for yourself if not your parents?
[/s]
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
why are you pained? Are Ebonyi people not gala hawkers?

[s][/s]
You're just brain dead, just swerve kid.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
Nwanne grin I'm sorry ooo, that's to show you that I'm not really in the right frame of mind to receive Buhari, for what reason kwanu?
Bro give me one reason I should be happy with Buhari?

He will be live in Abakaliki tomorrow
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

yes ooo I don begin dey feel the vibration, no market tomorrow, na wa oooo

His coming will now bring more hardship to the people.
Bros I wish Buhari can see the way you loved him, at least he might have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

yeah, here is his first stop Akanu Ibiam round about

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
You can now see the atmosphere ahead of tomorrow. what do you have to say?
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Bros, can you see the people. Just go out and feel what is happening there. I told you that the crowd will be overwhelming. You are yet to see anything. Irongate and PMB is the real combination that we need
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Mekanus:
You're just brain dead, just swerve kid.
Don't mind that fool.

Can you see what is happening in Ai as we speak
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros, can you see the people. Just go out and feel what is happening there. I told you that the crowd will be overwhelming. You are yet to see anything. Irongate and PMB is the real combination that we need
Nwanne, the problem we will have today is between APC supporters with their thousand brooms, while PDP will be playing a second fiddle.
I saw the crowd and the way preparations are on going, but is that why the roads needs to be blocked?
It is we the poor masses that are suffering now.
I still hate that Buhari behavior
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Nwanne, the problem we will have today is between APC supporters with their thousand brooms, while PDP will be playing a second fiddle.
I saw the crowd and the way preparations are on going, but is that why the roads needs to be blocked?
It is we the poor masses that are suffering now.
I still hate that Buhari behavior
Lol, APC will still take it bro. Buhari can't play with that. He is APC and he must associate with APC first before PDP.

The roads will be secured. He will be moving through enugu and all roads must be secured against any IPOB youth. We don't need them in Ebonyi today
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Don't mind that fool.

Can you see what is happening in Ai as we speak
I didn't go to Ai, what's up, how's the thing going?
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mekanus:
I didn't go to Ai, what's up, how's the thing going?
Most people are indoor as police refuses to allow people go out. They wanted us to see Buhari by fire by force but you trek to the stadium grin odikwaegwu
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Most people are indoor as police refuses to allow people go out. They wanted us to see Buhari by fire by force but you trek to the stadium grin odikwaegwu
I heard the road was blocked at ahia ofu (ie coming from the Ezzangbo axis) so I'm not ready for such endurance trek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.