Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas (516 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Prof Ishaq Akintola Is Sick:nigeria Council For Animist & Traditional Worshipers / Hausa Animist Ceremony (original Religion Of The Hausa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas by Donclaracuzo: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2017
I demolished Eke ukwu market because is linked to female deity – Okorocha

Is this not violation on People's right to Freedom of religion? Nigerian Council of Animist & Traditional Worshipers condemns the continues destruction of sacred places, property & things of the Traditional worshipers! We do hope the world is watching the height of blasphemy going on against the traditional worshipers by Christians and non Christians !

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/demolished-eke-ukwu-market-linked-female-deity-okorocha/
Re: Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas by VillageWinch: 3:37am On Nov 12, 2017
As village winch these are my people but if I were the gov or pres I'd have them all locked up. Many evils in our society can be traced directly to them.
Re: Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas by dabeto: 4:56am On Nov 12, 2017
The third leg of our religion is becoming daring. Soon they will demand inclusion in the constitution....
Re: Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas by Donclaracuzo: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
dabeto:
The third leg of our religion is becoming daring. Soon they will demand inclusion in the constitution....
They African religion is recognized by the Nigerian constitution. Rather, people commit a lot of blasphemy against them and go Scot free. Now, they are coming together to take back what govt has taken from them and stop all the lies people and the Abrahamic religions in Nigeria have been feeding people about them.

(1) (Reply)

[video] “buhari Has Only Months Left” Says Arewa Pastor / NPS: PDP National Caucus Rejects Kabiru / Flash Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.