Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation (23185 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by mrMeen(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
the rate of sexual allegations against guys this days is staggering whether it is true or not.

and the baffling thing is that they will not bring it up the moment it occurs rather they will wait till the guy is famous or rich and sometimes this allegations are false they just do it for attention or to bring down the guy the case if 'brain banks' come to mind.

it seems that this days you should be careful how you thread again women lest you'll be tagged a sex offender.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by XYZo: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
prynsex:
so?

Don't cry bro angry... It shall be well someday cry
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by iswallker(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by sinkhole: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yomi is an incompetent liarl
His denial and defense is just as lame as Lai Mohammed or Femi Adesina's.

How can you say you don't dignify everybody with a response and still give a response to it!
How much more stupid can he get?

We all know Yomi has an active, conscience-less preek.
After a careful review of the accusations levelled against him and his lacklustre response.

I and the jury unanimously find him VERY GUILTY!!!
What actually are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by ivolt: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
He didn't deny the sexual harrassment accusation.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by thotianna: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Leetunechi:
I don't usually bring my private life on social media buh I desperately need your help....
Please, how long should you allow your friend to mourn her stolen Phone before you ask her to dash u her charger and ear piece

LOL, grin

Wait till she buys a new one.

Werey guy grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Kinolas(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
X
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by erimmy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
morikee:
Jumia Black Monday or black Friday I dey wait una
Bros abeg, what's all these jumia black things all about?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Chukazu: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
bettercreature:
He is a very smart liar.There is no smoke without fire

Hmmm sad

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by sholajigga(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Where you can sell your kidneys, lungs or liver.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by femi4: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
unitysheart:
Lolz. Yomi was my senior in secondary school. We both graduated from Igbobi College Yaba. He graduated in 1999 and I graduated in 2000.

I wonder how Yomi take don become producer in 2008 so try he go don dey ask to give roles in exchange for knack in kpekus.
Up IC stop defending Yomi. You don't need a decade to be a Producer in Yoruba film industry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Homofavour: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
My

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Reference(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
thotianna:
Why are all the men accusing her of lying?
The man could be the liar in this situation so why hurling insults at her cos of her dressing?
Men have always wanted sex for giving you favors right from time
They give charity money they ask for sex in return, give a job they want sex afterwards, even after giving women a lift in their car they try to get sex by asking for number when the woman gets down from the car.

Movie industry is filled with many molesters who take advantage of women seeking roles, it's not a strange thing. Even in US not quite long ago Harvey Wienstein was outed by Lupita Nyongo for trying to force her to have sex with him and even threatening her career in Hollywood if she refuses.

I don't care how a woman dresses, it doesn't give men the right to think they are entitled to getting sex from her. It's just like saying a guy drives expensive cars and wears designer clothes so gold digging women are entitled to ask for his money because he displayed it to them.

If you don't care about a woman's sexual assault why should you care about a man's or are men not entitled to civil liberties as well. The problem is that we often mistaken an excuse for a justification so both sexes play the victim card. The right thing is that both sexes should stop taking advantage of one another. Men should stop peddling their influence and women should stop peddling their bodies. Anything over and beyond that can then be questioned.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Edonojie007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
sinkhole:
What actually are you saying?
Bros,me Tire O. And People Still Dey Thrill For Him Comment.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by correctguy101(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
bettercreature:
He is a very smart liar.There is no smoke without fire

There are many smokes without fire boda mi.....

His power line here is "I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE 9YRS AGO"

If it's the owning a car matter, I'll wave it off for I sometimes take my padi car as they do mine too. So this his Tori fit hold o.

But if na me, even if I didn't do it, I'll be happy that I picked a good "fish", I'll find her as if I dey find money and do the do so her claims will be validated.... grin

Na joke o. Wrong accusation is bad as it is. But make the guy own up, the woman look too promiscuous for my eye already.
If not that I no too like yellow pawpaw..... lipsrsealed
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Homofavour: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Different types of foreign pefumes at a cheaper prizes,smell nice to your office, you can reach me on 08099648668 or 08168371115

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by thotianna: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Reference:

If you don't care about a woman's sexual assault why should you care about a man's or are men not entitled to civil liberties as well. The problem is that we often mistaken an excuse for a justification so both sexes play the victim card. The right thing is that both sexes should stop taking advantage of one another. Men should stop peddling their influence and women should stop peddling their bodies. Anything over and beyond that can then be questioned.
Why would men use influence to take advantage of women? Why? If you cannot help her with a job cos she isn't qualified then say so and let her look for another job.
Women don't need to start wearing parachutes and bedsheets cos men cannot exercise self control. They can wear anything they like, it doesn't give men the right to harass them for sex and it doesn't mean they are peddling bodies.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by BruncleZuma: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
People are quick to come to Yomi's defense and castigate the lady but all it takes is one voice and Nollywood will unravel just like Hollywood is unraveling...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by correctguy101(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chukazu:

Hmmm sad

That's because as a man, we know what we're carrying between our legs does not have sense and the once that have sense have their own life and can embarrass their respective owners.
I'm I communicating?

Person like me will not see that fresh promiscuous looking girl and start asking her to lay with me. undecided I'll just collect her straight away.

I don't believe both of them tho grin
Dem never talk their quarrel....
Maybe the guy no pay well be the real issue no one knows and the guy dey fear to talk for public say he do the do cos madam for house go hear.

Preek n Toto matter, I no dey put mouth abeg
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by elyte89: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
unitysheart:
Lolz. Yomi was my senior in secondary school. We both graduated from Igbobi College Yaba. He graduated in 1999 and I graduated in 2000.

I wonder how Yomi take don become producer in 2008 so try he go don dey ask to give roles in exchange for knack in kpekus.

Abeg who kan ask u for history grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Daboomb: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yomi is an unintelligent, incompetent liar.
His denial and defense is just as lame as Lai Mohammed or Femi Adesina's usual dull lies.

How can you say you don't dignify everybody with a response and still give a response to it!

After a careful review of the accusations levelled against him and his lacklustre response.

Your idiocy is becoming legendary, all over the Social media.

Read his response again and you will see cogent reasons why he thinks this trash is not worth responding to!

For example, he pointed out that he never owned a personal room within the time frame quoted by his accuser andn ever owned a car, not to talk of a lady following him home! This can be easily verufied.
Again, the lady accuser claimed to agree to sleepover in his house.
Question then is: What exactly does a lady hope to achieve, when she decides (not forced!) to sleepover in the house of a bachelor from whom she intends to curry favour?

Finally, we have all been inumdated with "historical claims", (some dating back to 30yrs!) of grownup ladies claiming to have beenmolested or assaulted (even on flimsy issues like "He sent me a text message saying he wants me!) by a successful man.
This begs the questions below:

1.) Why did they not report the assault or molestation to the authorities, when it happened and immedaitely they had the opportunity?
2.) Why wait for decades to make such a calim when you know that verification becomes impossible and boils down to 'word of mouth'.
3.) Why are they not stating the "benefit" they got in return and how it helped them to build their careers?
4.) Why are almost all the sexual allegations against "successful men" .....and not just run of the mill men?
5.) Wht are they suddenly tying this allegations to issues like "equal pay for unequal contribution to work", gender parity in the work place even when it is obvious that such parity will work to the detriment of most organisations?

Any discerning man will have noticed that these cheap, attention-seeking women (certainly not all women) are ganging-up to ruin men while using such episode to gain a lift up the corporate ladder.
For example, look at women like Dora Akinyilu, the new NAFDAC DG (Mrs Adeyeye), grace Alele-Williams, just to mention three, have you ever heard such women complain about sexual harrassment, despite reaching the top of their profession?

It is when some Women fail in life, when they cannot march their male counterparts, when they want to use 'shortcut' to gain unmerited elevation, that they resort to tis sort of cheap tactics....and in the process, destriy many a good men.

Successful women know that they got where they are, through hard work and can stand any man anywhere, so they dont engage in this sort of cheap blackmail.
Unfortunately, some wussy-men who lack innate fulfillment and are in dire need of "validation" form the womenfolk, lineup behind this vultures to bash their menfolk, without even bothering to examng the issue critically.

Men need to be aware.
Some useless women have developed a new WMD (Weapon of Men's Destruction) and that is to use the claim of sexual assault, even when they are the ones that initiate it, to destroy successful men.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His denial and defense is just as lame as Lai Mohammed or Femi Adesina's usual dull lies.

Bros dont say that. He has made a valid defence,refute not castigate .
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Ejeremiah: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls help make this Christmas worthwhile for the less privilege by visiting www.sparklefoundationng.org
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by smallsmall: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Daboomb: Your idiocy is becoming legendary, all over the Social media.

Read his response again and you will see cogent reasons why he thinks this trash is not worth responding to!

For example, he pointed out that he never owned a personal room within the time frame quoted by his accuser andn ever owned a car, not to talk of a lady following him home! This can be easily verufied.
Again, the lady accuser claimed to agree to sleepover in his house.
Question then is: What exactly does a lady hope to achieve, when she decides (not forced!) to sleepover in the house of a bachelor from whom she intends to curry favour?

Finally, we have all been inumdated with "historical claims", (some dating back to 30yrs!) of grownup ladies claiming to have beenmolested or assaulted (even on flimsy issues like "He sent me a text message saying he wants me!) by a successful man.
This begs the questions below:

1.) Why did they not report the assault or molestation to the authorities, when it happened and immedaitely they had the opportunity?
2.) Why wait for decades to make such a calim when you know that verification becomes impossible and boils down to 'word of mouth'.
3.) Why are they not stating the "benefit" they got in return and how it helped them to build their careers?
4.) Why are almost all the sexual allegations against "successful men" .....and not just run of the mill men?
5.) Wht are they suddenly tying this allegations to issues like "equal pay for unequal contribution to work", gender parity in the work place even when it is obvious that such parity will work to the detriment of most organisations?

Any discerning man will have noticed that these cheap, attention-seeking women (certainly not all women) are ganging-up to ruin men while using such episode to gain a lift up the corporate ladder.
For example, look at women like Dora Akinyilu, the new NAFDAC DG (Mrs Adeyeye), grace Alele-Williams, just to mention three, have you ever heard such women complain about sexual harrassment, despite reaching the top of their profession?

It is when some Women fail in life, when they cannot march their male counterparts, when they want to use 'shortcut' to gain unmerited elevation, that they resort to tis sort of cheap tactics....and in the process, destriy many a good men.

Successful women know that they got where they are, through hard work and can stand any man anywhere, so they dont engage in this sort of cheap blackmail.
Unfortunately, some wussy-men who lack innate fulfillment and are in dire need of "validation" form the womenfolk, lineup behind this vultures to bash their menfolk, without even bothering to examng the issue critically.

Men need to be aware.
Some useless women have developed a new WMD (Weapon of Men's Destruction) and that is to use the claim of sexual assault, even when they are the ones that initiate it, to destroy successful men.

Well, you cant be too sure the issue never happend in such cases.
Both parties have something they gain from each other, during such encounter
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by tiger28: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
NATURALLY, we all expect a denial from the accused. Do we REALLY expect a public figure to come out and say "yes i did it"? Come on !!!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by dahunsy(f): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# I don't believe d lady ....but d yomi guy self act as an idiot most times talking from both of his mouth.....educated illiterate
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by unitysheart(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
femi4:
Up IC stop defending Yomi. You don't need a decade to be a Producer in Yoruba film industry

Say Say Say...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by unitysheart(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
elyte89:

Abeg who kan ask u for history grin

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Kobicove(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mr Man your response is too 'Watery'...just confirm it deny the accusation!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by Alariiwo: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Just like a man accused of rape only for him to open up to the judge that he is impotent and it was confirmed.
If na you be the judge, wetin you go do?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by sizzlingcold(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The oracle has spoken
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation by MarieSucre(f): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
sbashir10:
First of all, you agreed to follow him to an hotel room, abeg shey na ten ten dem dey do inside hotel room ni, abi na house of God wey dem. Dey worship......

Maximus85 you don't have to look for, here is someone on another thread insinuating that already. Let me steal a line from your post.

"maybe sbashir10 sleeps around, if not how else will he conclude that a hotel can also be used as a brothel".

Logic that is used one way can also be used another way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Empress Njama & Kids Mark Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary Wth Photoshoot / Curvy South African Girl Shakes Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.