Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Governments Of Miscreants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governments Of Miscreants (240 Views)

NNPC Strikes Oil In Eight Local Governments Of Niger / Atiku Leads In Eight Of 13 Local Governments Of Ebonyi / IPOB Reported Us To Many Governments Of The World ...they Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Governments Of Miscreants by Ayodejitosure(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2017
The reality in Nigeria today is that the winner of an election is most likely the person whom the most dreaded and ruthless thugs back. Politicians pay through their nose today to get the service of this thugs. Even in an election that is relatively free and fair the dude with the thugs will most likely win the election. I have studied the system for a while and these are my findings:

These thugs and their boys do not joke with their voters card. They not only collect but they will mobilize their friends and relatives to do the same.

Most of the voters cards lying fallow at the INEC offices across the country belongs to most of you who come online to blow grammar. Most of those grammar speaking OVER_SABI you see online do not reside in Nigeria and those that live here do not vote if they ever border to register. Their PVC is just for opening bank accounts.

These thugs know every face in their street who has a PVC, The politicians don't because they hardly visit their own people, so they have to just engage the guys at home.

Since, the Nigerian police force is understaffed and undertrained for the job of crime prevention. It is these people you call miscreants who are called upon to catch the thieves when they come. I actually have no statistics about this but I am saying this based on experience that most of the criminals the police parade are actually handed to them by "Miscreants” who caught them when they were attempting to escape. Even the Soldiers in Borno are currently using the Borno version of street miscreants to fight the Boko Haram.

When the Government you elect refuse to patch the roads badly constructed by the previous one, it is these miscreants who take up the job of those who get paid to do it . They come with shovels and head pans to mend the road, all they ask for when you pass them in your clean cars is to throw down your miserable 20 Naira when you pass through the road which most of you always refuse to do.

In Nigeria it is the miscreants in the street that do the job the miscreants you elected get paid to do. The miscreants in government steal from you, the miscreants in your street protect you from thieves, the miscreants in government loot the tax payers money budgeted for patching your pot-holes, the miscreants in the street fix it regularly even if not perfectly. Only during election do they cooperate to confuse you so as to make the big miscreants steal your collective future. All it takes is the exchange on crisp currency for your destiny.

The rich in Nigeria always call the poor miscreants, I have been called a miscreant most of you reading this are a bunch of miscreants to those who are bigger than you. Our country is a country where miscreants breed geometric progression. Who is a miscreant ? wetin I dey talk self.
Re: The Governments Of Miscreants by lonecatt(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017
that is what you get when you have miscreants in power.
reminds me of the dogs and baboons being soaked in blood,today those who support and those who soak people in blood now call people who exercise their rights "miscreants" .what an irony

(1) (Reply)

[video] Nigerian Police And World Ranking - A Must Watch Debate / Anambradecides: Man Arrested For Trying To Buy Votes. / Virtual Assistant Available In PH & Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.