Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) (2052 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / A Presidency At War With Everybody / A Presidency At War With Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2017
If no be pastor wey dey grope some women in name of Jesus, na Police dey finger and squeeze in name of law.

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2017
These pics are 5 years old!
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by OtemSapien: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Definitely a Christian will go to Yahweh's heaven, but unfortunately from now till a thousand years time, they won't see him on the throne because he is currently encaged in a vacuum which his brothers have subjected him to.
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by Tolexander: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
moreover, the police is a female officer

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
The Police Officers are doing their job

Dell Latitude E6430 core i5, 1terabyte hard disk drive, 8gigabyte RAM.

call or watsapp: 08060190510

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by dnawah(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:
If no be pastor wey dey grope some women in name of Jesus, na Police dey finger and squeeze in name of law.
this should be a very poor country.
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by Lovetinz(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2017
How much is visa and work permit to that country? smiley
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by alegbeleye(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Blacks..... Na real wa!
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by devindevin2000: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Afonja OP, as usual obsessed with women's private parts...that's all they think about.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by nelcliff(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
In case the OP didn't noted, those officers are female officers checking the ladies. While the male officers goes for the guys

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonja OP, as usual obsessed with women's private parts...that's all they think about.

You are upset about our obsession with pussy. With these big swinging sticks we carry around what else should be our obsession if not pussy? You see why your girls love Afonja d1ck? You see why Chidimma out of frustration went and got cucumber?
Omo ibo you see ya life...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by kocvalour(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You are upset about our obsession with pussy. With these big swinging sticks we carry around what else should be our obsession if not pussy? You see why your girls love Afonja d1ck? You see why Chidimma out of frustration went and got cucumber?
Omo ibo you see ya life...

grin grin

Repent Baba
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by naptu2: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2017
dnawah:
this should be a very poor country.

Ugandan policewomen searching football fans outside a stadium before a match between Uganda and Burkina Faso.
Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by devindevin2000: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:
[s]

Omo ibo you see ya life[/s]...

grin grin

Typical afonja

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

HONESTLY.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Explains Controversial List Of Board Appointments / Corruption,Violence Is Everywhere In Buhari Government-Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Buratai Reveals Those Sponsoring Armed Militia In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.