Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Saw II 2005 Movie Download 480p Mkv HD Mp4 Free - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saw II 2005 Movie Download 480p Mkv HD Mp4 Free (3397 Views)

Full Movie: Free Guy (2021) HD Mp4 Download / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / Living In Bondage Mp4 Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saw II 2005 Movie Download 480p Mkv HD Mp4 Free by lisaandy6307: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Title: Saw II 2005 Movie Download 480p Mkv HD Mp4 Free

Plot: Saw II follows on the heels of Saw, as another taught, tense thriller. The mark of a great thriller/shocker/horror movie is the number of twists and turns, and this is what identifies Saw II as one of the better members of its genre.

This is NOT a movie where people walk backwards into dark rooms. This is NOT a movie where people pull sheets off bodies. That’s all too predictable for Saw II. In fact, there’s virtually nowhere in this film, where you can say that you’ve got it figured out.

Few movies keep me on the edge of my seat. This was one of them. There was no one dozing off during this flick. And the number of folks who walked out to take/make cell phone calls was the lowest I’ve ever seen.

Like Saw, this sequel is more than a little bloody in some places, but that’s to be understood. It was never promoted as a walk in the park. If you’re in the mood for a thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this is worth a try.

And this movie left more than a few folks in the audience waiting for another sequel…

Source: http://viwright.com/AvYe

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars 3: For those who have watched it. / Watch Star Trek Into Darkness Online Free / Frank Edoho Reveals The Person Behind The ‘big Brother Naija Voice’ And It Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.