Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

J - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / J (388 Views)

2 Units Of 30 Tons Arewa Sided Body Truck Available At Sagamu For Any Distance J / J / J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2017
As the dry season is setting now and the raining season is over, it's time to plan for the next planting season. Farming really pays a lot, am a practicing farmer am not online farmers that will read online and be doing some rubbish calculation on nairaland. Doing agriculture or farming does not make you to be automatically rich like what so people do say. But if you get it right you can be comfortable, like today now I sold 8 dozen of plantain and will still sell some next week and we also harvested some cassava which I will make gari, fufu and lafu from it. So I don't need to buy these foods again. Most of the food we eat at home are from my farm like plantain, plantain flour, beans, gari, vegetables fufu etc so I spend less money buying foods. If you do your calculation very you will know that a very large percentage of you income goes in to food. Start planting now. If you need farm land in ondo state, we can help you out. And you are free to visit my farms in akure. You can reach me on 08034295507 here are some pictures of the cassava and part of the farm

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Chips/pellets Suppliers Urgently Needed. / Order For Big Snail This Yuletide Season And Enjoy Christmas With Ur Family.. / Boost For Local Rice Production As Buhari Commissions Kano Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.