Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (52223 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Lamiri(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
as in bro, i give up on naija... jesus rode a horse on people cloths, a woman wiped his feet with her hair, u think if private jet dey durin his time he wont fly in it? those his 12 diciples that are bouncin children not to get close to him nko? some people are fvcks and they reason with their balls
so your pastor is now Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Lamiri(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Helives:
So what was Jesus's response to his disciples when thet stopped the children...Mark 10:14

guy you too much infact what do you want

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bobowaja(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
tbibuzz:

the truth is people are ignorant of the fact that what they say goes a long esy to ida destroy their future or build it talking Ill about a man if God is more dangerous than when u take rat poison eva heard of the portion of scripture that says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm .no b for only old testament d tin imply if God is out to get u who u wan run to for shelter ,back in d days Moses went out and married an Ethiopian woman which was forbidden in Israel Aaron and Moses Sista rebuked him what did u think happened? God smote Moses Sista with leprosy because she challenged Moses .Aaron was spared because he was a priest. angels are out to protect Gods own especially when they preach the gospel they don't mind removing u from the way if u know what I mean dats making your life unlivable .all of una wey they tok I just dey warn una sha.
Your English teacher did a wonderful job. No wonder, you are a sheepie

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Viula(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Israeljones:
These pastors are also celebrities, who blames them if they tend to secure their themselves and their valuables...
This is not even my own problem, My problem is,

If these pastors are trully not serving the true God, they might still make heaven because they will repent b4 they die ad the people criticising them will be somewea else because they get carried away with this pastors out of frustration and insult the true men of God in process... .

Even God has given us the hint alrdy... ''By their fruits, we shall know them''

God Help Us All...
true talk

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by cchiagom(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't think Apostle Suleiman is involved in selling anointed water and oil
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bobowaja(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
tbibuzz:

in Nigeria people no dey c u wen u dey suffer its wen God Has elevated you dem go carry their ignorant self begin talk .u don't know how the man of God has fasted and prayed in his closet for years with nothing most times to eat, pastor Sam Adeyemi came to Lagos with only one travelling bag Nd very litl money, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ,ur seeing how Porsche the man is looking he carried speakers on his head for church programs he went from door to door to preach .Bishop Oyedepo the same .any pastor that will not emphasize on tithing is a wicked person because its a must for Christian as for daddy freeze and everyone against tithing they are just ignorant dats all I have to say
So because they suffered, they should milk the sheepie dry? You for talk say na hustle na, since dem work their way enter the arena of tithe, offerings, vows, first fruits etc.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Obierika(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't give a fvck!
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....

I REST MY CASE

Ur a fully brainwashed wasted fool. Pun Intended.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Israeljones:
These pastors are also celebrities, who blames them if they tend to secure their themselves and their valuables...
This is not even my own problem, My problem is,

If these pastors are trully not serving the true God, they might still make heaven because they will repent b4 they die and the people criticising them will be somewea else because they get carried away with this pastors out of frustration and insult the true men of God in process... .

Even God has given us the hint alrdy... ''By their fruits, we shall know them''

God Help Us All...
out of all the judges on this thread i think ur comment has explained exactly what will happen to 9/10 of those commentators. Men don't be fooled and carried away by the materials possessive and frivolous of these men of God rather work out YOUR salvation with fear and trembling. Though, many of their actions could make many to derail BUT that is not a genuine excuse for those who knew where they are going to.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
olaleye1355:
All pastors will burn in the hell they have created for themselves through " the believe system " but sadly not for eternity. for their souls will realise nobody is punishing them but their own mind that was programmed to create an afterlife damnation!

To hell with religion! And every Sheep,Shepard and Wolf

Bros it's more like Sheep, Shepherd n Sheepee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
tbibuzz:

in Nigeria people no dey c u wen u dey suffer its wen God Has elevated you dem go carry their ignorant self begin talk .u don't know how the man of God has fasted and prayed in his closet for years with nothing most times to eat, pastor Sam Adeyemi came to Lagos with only one travelling bag Nd very litl money, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ,ur seeing how Porsche the man is looking he carried speakers on his head for church programs he went from door to door to preach .Bishop Oyedepo the same .any pastor that will not emphasize on tithing is a wicked person because its a must for Christian as for daddy freeze and everyone against tithing they are just ignorant dats all I have to say

Ur confused.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ride's armoured...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by goodnews777: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Touch not my anointed one and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Too many haters. Most of the people talking and making noise here secretly admire them or...

See what is good and appropriate while you pray for yours to come.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
He cant even carry his bible himself.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by dandollaz: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Helives:
Jesus was mobbed by same crowd and a woman was healed of her infirmity... If Jesus can be mobbed, then..

Is Jesus a Nigeria.oyibo mobbing dey different from nija mobbing
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by purem(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Pls tell your god to login his nairaland account to see my post. Sheepie cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by ujinro: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mark 7:6-9 says it all...n then u would find Revelation 17:1-7, 15-18...n most importantly Revelation 18:1-20....that great harlot refers to non other than false religious teachers who glorify wealth n luxury and prostitute with politics and fleece d masses of there small money thru tithes n other silly means and who deal with the merchants of the world buying the best houses n jets n clothes n shoes n cars etc...Jesus made clear that they would perform many powerful miracles in his name but he would deal with them. Jesus taught that the greatest one must b a servant in d church...not the one glorifying himself with big prominent seats n names n titles...Jesus's words n hia lifestyle r clear for all who have sense to follow...who de follow Nigerian pastors I feel for u...I watched oyedepo say his members should kill n slaughter anyone who even looked like a Muslim...saying they shouldn't report to d authorities...I can't even begin to enumerate the obvious slips these men keep making that show their true colour...from lifestyle to utterances so whoever follows them should pls go on cos that's in fulfilment of Matthew 24:5,11 that says MANY FALSE PROPHETS WILL ARISE IN D END TIME N MISLEAD MANY.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oxster:

Lets talk & leave tha post,,,are you the one@ dp??

Kai, i almost choked on my own saliva viewing her profile.
Baba see brezz abeq
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:

u are fool.,,,,.....keep criticizin men of God,,,,,,ppl like udnt last...................

I'm sure you'd like to get your hands on me and kill me

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by aalangel(f): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
They're called physical angels...to slap you and you when you think you can mess with them!!!!
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by purpledferanmi1: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
and Pls who is a man Of God?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur a fully brainwashed wasted fool. Pun Intended.
U ARE BLESSED BRO... MAY GOD BLESS U AND GRANT U SALVATION.... Dts all I DESIRE FOR U MY BELOVED

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by crafteck(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
This topic should be removed
Why

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by KingSango(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
I never knew how far this has gotten. grin Pastors with armies, more like Min. Farrakhan who has an army of 10,000. If God is with you then who can stand against you? But I assume God isn't with them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by zoedew: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Matthew 2:13-23
“And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying, In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life. And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee: And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.“

John 7:1

“After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.”

Proverbs 4:7

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom:
and with all thy getting get understanding.”
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by HughJazz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
is he God?
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....

I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by jonadaft: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF WAT U SAY OR U KEEP SHUT.... COS IF GOD SEES IT OTHERWISE, U PUT YOUR SELF IN A MESS
Fück you and your useless pastors

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonathan:

Fück you and your useless pastors
BLESS U AND UR DIRTY TONGUE
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by ziga: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
people just love to misquote the bible and twist words to justify their ignorance.

for example - "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

People are beginning to see the hypocrisy in the way we have become enslaved by religion. And they are therefore voicing their opinions.

Nobody has touched any anointed or physically harmed him. And there are laws of the land that protect against abuse. If I remember correctly, one of our Nigerian Pastors had a reporter locked up for months without trial for allegations of libel. He didn't wait for the eternal judgement that he preaches.

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.