Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

1000 Questions for Atheist And 'the Likes' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1000 Questions for Atheist And 'the Likes' (315 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1000 Questions for Atheist And 'the Likes' by konjinus(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Happy Sunday. I want to put forth this questions to atheist and other anti Christian movement. What do you really want. Do u hate God? Or you hate believing in God? I ask this because a lot of aithiest are so devoted to religion yet they claim not to believe in God. And if u don't believe in God, why do u act like its the God of Israel that's genuine as though u believe That is the only Rational explanation of a creator. Also why do athiest hide behind science as though the disbelief of God is related to science? were There no atheist long before science or are there no illiterate atheist?

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Prophet Impregnates Wife Of Nigerian Brewery Plc Staff / The Church Vs The Gate Of Hell (hadies) / Who Was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.