Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium (4650 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Emmbanny(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
marsoden:
If that's true, then it's too bad. They are making people to gradually lose faith in God.
It Is True, My Brother The Church Is Somewhere In Oniru Estate Close To Four Point Hotel
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by IamLaura(f): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
fabre4:

That's true but should we label a few good as bad because of that
Yeah you're right sha

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
fatymore:
Thank God for the religion I found myself.. Rich or poor.. We stand shoulder to shoulder and pray.. No segregation or whatsoever..
Aliamdulilahi
Ali mu dundun nla grin grin grin
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by kevoh(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
RCCG is just living to it's business center status, nothing more. grin
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
fatymore:
Thank God for the religion I found myself.. Rich or poor.. We stand shoulder to shoulder and pray.. No segregation or whatsoever..
Aliamdulilahi
Muslims and lies are 5 and 6. Does this shoulder to shoulder involve male and female or only males?
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
RCCG is just living to it's business center status, nothing more. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Homeyfav: 4:50am On Oct 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Out Of Dust-the ‘miracle’ Of ‘evolution’ / One Small Question For Anti-catholics / I Saw Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston In Hell & They Gave Me Message (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.