Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) (889 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Sakie: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm my people please help me thank God
Before you read,Please don't come and tell me it's just a small scorpion, wait untill it stings you ....God forbid sha...I went to get something outside around 4pm yesterday,on getting back,I wanted to put the change in my purse just for me to check before picking up the purse only to see this uncle resting on it..Omo I was shook...and the thing is carrying eggs oo plus this hot wheather
I was alone in the house and I didn't know what to do because to be sincere,I fear scorpion oo..
I just jejely brought out my sniper and sprayed it directly on the uncle which weakened it immediately.

Why am I sharing this? Its not because I want likes or pity,I just want advice my fellow nairalanders.I know you know these already but this is just a reminder because the weather is changing and these things come out during hot wheather
Don't leave doors and windows opened unnecessarily
Make sure to clean your rooms
Fumigate regularly
Be vigilant
And above all, pray for God's protection against harmful things.
I can't help but wonder,what if my son had picked my purse up?
What if the uncle climbed my bed cos the purse was in between my bed and dressing mirror
Alhamdulillah for everything sha

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
This one can kill oooooo!! Thank God for your life!!
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Sakie: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
This one can kill oooooo!!
Thank God for your life!!
Especially with this heat....thanks
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by alkanes1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Scorpion is more deadly than snake
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Megabig: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Thank your God,you for chop a basket of onion if this thing sting you....
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Sakie: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Megabig:
Thank your God,you for chop a basket of onion if this thing sting you....
Lol...God forbid ooo
I fear scorpion wella
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Roast and eat with red oil
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Sakie: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Roast and eat with red oil
Lol...you are invited
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room Yersteday( Pictures) by Yusfunoble(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
It can only be move to FP if you're planing to eat it grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Car Really Need Help Pls... / Marketers Needed For Urgent Employment At Okutukutu By Deeperlife Camp Ground / The Real Truth About The Reinstatement Of Psps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.