Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Christianity For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity For Christians (335 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity For Christians by sunkieisland(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
one thing I've observed on nairaland is that the Muslim have there own board and Christians aren't allowed to comment without declaring their faith in Allah

I move that Seun and the mods should create the same board for Christians and some other religion.

its really annoying to see Muslims and atheists and all manner of people comment on Christian issues they clearly have no revelation of.

Seun and the mods should look into this and take action. anyone commenting on Christian issues should first declare Jesus as his Lord before posting or commenting on topics on the board.

shalom

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Boosts Faith / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 30/11/2017) Overcoming Like Jesus / Etiquette Of Eating In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.