Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) (1216 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by GistMoreTV: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
@GISTMORE

Nigerian-British heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua shared this new selfie of himself on a beach in Dubai, with the 5 star hotel Burj Al Arab in the background!

Via https://www.gistmore.com/heavyweight-champion-anthony-joshua-shares-selfie-wet-body

Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by falcon01: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
i think i will easily beat this guy up in a no rules fight smiley JK
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by greatmarshall(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm... Uriel go kuku faint if she see this one
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by eyeview: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Something tells me I can beat this guy. Am thinking of challenging him to a fight.
If I can get just 1000 likes, I will make that challenge. A few dodges here and there. A few punches too. Get him to round 3 and then bite his ear in 4 and game over.

....besides, I need the money.

2 Likes

Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by stephleena(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
oya toke makinwa and co,should piss on their undies..
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by stephleena(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
eyeview:
Something tells me I can beat this guy. Am thinking of challenging him to a fight.
If I can get just 1000 likes, I will make that challenge. A few dodges here and there. A few punches too. Get him to round 3 and then bite his ear in 4 and game over.

....besides, I need the money.
hahahaha,that "something" is d devil speaking...lol, this one,is not ur normal village square fight..
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Another pic to aid the 'wankings' of Toke Makinwa and Kemi Adetiba.
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by eyeview: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:

hahahaha,that "something" is d devil speaking...lol, this one,is not ur normal village square fight..

Stay there. That thing says, "Go, you can do it! " "You can make it! " And I believe it. Once I dare get 1,000 likes, am going in. No holds barred. The fight must take place in Jos, plateau state during harmattan.
Re: Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Shares Selfie Of His Wet Body (photo) by EniHolar(f): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chai.... See body

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Comments From Goal.com (facebook) About Nigeria Vs Argentina / Michael Emenalo : Chelsea Lucky To Have Conte / Ucl Round Of 16 Draw:- See Who Your Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.