Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday (7563 Views)

The Poco M3 Pro 5G Is The Best Cheap Smartphones On Sale Today / LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones You Can Buy In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
I know 9ja tech guys wants to know the Smartphones and gadgets that will have a deduction in price, because normally on our 9ja local mall, not all prices are reduced on black Friday. So guys here is ur list and the specs of the Smartphones inside link.

Sorry guyz, I can't summarize all the Smartphones specs here but all I can say is all Smartphones listed her are on jumia and the prices will be reduced, they all are great Smartphones with nice specs like camera quality, good RAM and ROM and none of is 1GB or 8GB ROM. Navigate well guyz.

Bluboo edge
Bluboo S8
Bluboo S1
HOMTOM S8 edge
Nokia 8
leagoo KIICAA Full screen
umidigi S2 Samsung Galaxy S8 best clone
Doogee BL 5000
blackview S8 edge ... see more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do u think u will make it in blogging this way Even if pple click ur bounce rate wont epp u

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
slowpoke @ ur age, slowpoke 4 life ...many people already clicked it, so u just a waste to your existence maybe
yeyerolling:
Do u think u will make it in blogging this way Even if pple click ur bounce rate wont epp u
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
And it not about the money, it about wat few or many people need, u want a smartphone and an overview of it on black Friday? It dere, so go do something worth while with your shit life instead of attacking anoda person career
iconabblog:
slowpoke @ ur age, slowpoke 4 life ...many people already clicked it, so u just a waste to your existence maybe

1 Like

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by camqueen(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
hello guys!! cam queen here.. I just want to use this medium to tell you guys that am into webcam modeling.
so if anyone needs my services, just pm me.
list of services I offer:
twerking
general chating
etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
hello guys!! cam queen here.. I just want to use this medium to tell you guys that am into webcam modeling.
twerking
general chating
etc.
Lobatan.... Just when you think you've seen it all

Cc ishilove

12 Likes

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by maxti: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

I think you should add, talking to people with sucidal tendencies

8 Likes

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by JayCynic(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

I suggest you get a life and stop allowing your ancestors to use your brain and mix akara

3 Likes

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by salesforce: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by sinaj(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lobatan.... Just when you think you've seen it all

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by simplex2: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

Increase your range of services, what you have up there is just mehh...

Add...

Cam mastu'rbation
Nude chatting
Live po'rn

Then sky is your limit

11 Likes

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by bhabz01(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=iconabblog post=62312944]I know 9ja tech guys wants to know the Smartphones and gadgets that will have a deduction in price, because normally on our 9ja local mall, not all prices are reduced on black Friday. So guys here is ur list and the specs of the Smartphones inside link.

Sorry guyz, I can't summarize all the Smartphones specs here but all I can say is all Smartphones listed her are on jumia and the prices will be reduced, they all are great Smartphones with nice specs like camera quality, good RAM and ROM and none of is 1GB or 8GB ROM. Navigate well guyz.

Bluboo edge
Bluboo S8

Bro, pls how much did you think i can get that tekno spark from jumia @blackfriday price
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by tu9ic3(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

Lalasticlala where are u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Eife(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinaj:
grin

Kai. You look like my long lost future sweetheart
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
25 k[quote author=bhabz01 post=62335222][/quote]
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by jumper524(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
4 did I'll click..
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eife:

Kai. You look like my long lost future sweetheart
lol

Go find her nau
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Eife(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinaj:
lol
Go find her nau
Will definitely do Hope you don't mind grin
sinaj:
lol
Go find her nau
Will definitely do Hope you don't mind
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by techgeniusworld(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
iconabblog:
I know 9ja tech guys wants to know the Smartphones and gadgets that will have a deduction in price, because normally on our 9ja local mall, not all prices are reduced on black Friday. So guys here is ur list and the specs of the Smartphones inside link.

Bluboo edge
Bluboo S8
Bluboo S1
HOMTOM S8 edge
Nokia 8
Doogee BL 5000
youre knowlegde of phones is very good. Ill check them out. Thanks for your post
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.
show me your pic,I wanna know if you are beautiful or not grin

And nah only romance,sex(not so sure of the name sha) section you fit see customers wink
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.
oya twerk for me
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by pizzylee(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
iconabblog:

Bluboo edge
Bluboo S8
Bluboo S1
HOMTOM S8 edge
Nokia 8
Doogee BL 5000
just put d prices
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
It not stable my bro, just go check Jumia , nawa ooo
pizzylee:

just put d prices
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
dear op any above 30k ain't cheap oh!
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
My bro na 9ja economy make u talk say e still dey expensive when it is cheap
CarlyX8:
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
iconabblog:
My bro na 9ja economy make u talk say e still dey expensive when it is cheap
abi.... times are hard sha

1 Like

Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by pizzylee(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
It not stable my bro, just go check Jumia , nawa ooo
what is d nawa for,na simple que I ask ......you are a blogger indeed
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
No vex, cos una too dey abuse person for this part of social media world
pizzylee:

what is d nawa for,na simple que I ask ......you are a blogger indeed
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by pizzylee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
No vex, cos una too dey abuse person for this part of social media world
u av not done anything that warrant abuse, I just wanted to knw,I want to get d bluboo dts y I asked
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by lastbaff(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
CarlyX8:
Check this list for below 30k:

Cheap Android phones in Nigeria
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by iconabblog(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Which one of dem
pizzylee:

u av not done anything that warrant abuse, I just wanted to knw,I want to get d bluboo dts y I asked
Re: Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday by Newsprex(m): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Iconblog. Don't expect anybody to praise you, just post and forget about the insults.

If you focus, it will bring you down.

The list are 100% nice. They can't expect you to drop all list over here. It doesn't make sense.

Is good the way you link back, but try to drop all list next time and add your source link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Free Browsing Code / [Update] How To Get Free MTN 150MB ON Your Line (new)! / How To Download You Tube Video To My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.