Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Will Happen In Anambra Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen In Anambra Elections (552 Views)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen In Anambra Elections by sbashir10(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gubernatorial election in Anambra state, which is the home of the leader of the proscribed indigenous peoples of Biafra has been faced with plans to boycott the upcoming election due to the massive sit at home campaign in the state.

The question I want to ask is that, is there any political implications for such kind of action, and what if the people refuse to come and vote, what is the next line of action to be taken by the central or the federal government.

Please elder statemen in the house should help in the above question.

Mynd44 , OAM4J please do the needful
Re: What Will Happen In Anambra Elections by sbashir10(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
I need contributions
Re: What Will Happen In Anambra Elections by gidgiddy: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
As an Anambra man, I have a vested interest in this situation. I support total boycott of this election, nobody is voting from my family and extended family compound.

Of course, I cant speak for other Anambarians. If the boycott achieves at least 70% compliance, I will be very happy. The other 30% can go and elect the next Governor.

The aim of the boycott is to achieve 2 things, to remove legitimacy from the electoral process and the rejection of the system called Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen In Anambra Elections by mgbadike81: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
I honestly do not care about who won or not.they're all different sides of the same coin. none of their children is here to campaign and vote for them so why should I vote for any of them? No referendum, no election.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano & His Wife Pay Condolence Visit To Alex Ekwueme's Family(pics) / Babachir Lawal, Others Diverted PINE Funds – UNDP, UHRC / Lost & Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.