Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Would NEVER Call Him Short And Fat - Trump Respond To North Korea Insults - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Would NEVER Call Him Short And Fat - Trump Respond To North Korea Insults (399 Views)

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would NEVER Call Him Short And Fat - Trump Respond To North Korea Insults by naijapeepa: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hanoi - US President Donald Trump is exchanging school yard taunts with North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
In a reply to North Korea classifying Trump's remarks in South Korea as "reckless remarks by an old lunatic", Trump have tweeted on Sunday morning from Hanoi: "Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me 'old,' when I would NEVER call him 'short and fat?'"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

Trump was quoted as saying ironically, "Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend — and maybe someday that will happen!"
Trump has been at work trying to rally global force against North Korea's nuclear arsenal programme on a tour to Asia. That comprises a harsh speech conveyed in South Korea's National Assembly on Tuesday, quoted as saying: "Do not underestimate us. And do not try us. ... The weapons you're acquiring are not making you safer, they are putting your regime in grave danger. Every step you take down this dark path increases the peril you face."
On 11th of November, North Korea’s government answer back by accusing Donald Trump of trying hard to demonise its territory, isolate it from the international community and destabilize its government.
"Reckless remarks by an old lunatic like Trump will never scare us or stop our advance," their Foreign Ministry said in a press release. "On the contrary, all this makes us more sure that our choice to promote economic construction at the same time as building up our nuclear force is all the more righteous, and it pushes us to speed up the effort to complete our nuclear force."

Source: JournalNg

http://journalng.com/2017/11/12/never-call-short-fat-trump-respond-north-korea-insults/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:mugabe Has Made His First Public Appearance Since The Military Takeover / The Ploy To Paint Mugabe A Bad Man By The Western World / Cote D' Ivoire: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Arrives Cote D' Ivoire, Attends West Afri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.