Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (57734 Views)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by epospiky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
gruesome...is that someone's brain bursted out?
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by AskProf: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian soldier, Silas Ninyo (93NA / 36/2608), was allegedly shot dead by the captain, T. Mani, who had attempted to stop him from beating innocent civilians in Chibok, Borno State.

According to reports, the shocking incident is said to have occurred on Sunday afternoon after a team of soldiers, led by one Captain T. Mani (N/14430), was providing security for worshippers during Sunday service in Chibok and received a distress call that Staff Sergeant Ninyo was beating civilians for unknown reasons.

Captain Mani, accompanied by soldiers, moved to the scene and freed the civilians. But while trying to disarm the errant soldier, Captain Mani was shot dead by Staff Sergeant Ninyo, who later shot himself dead after killing four others.

The corpses now remain in Yola.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-soldier-kills-army-captain-four-others-killing-borno-photos.html

Pls, go through the 1st paragraph.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by normrebel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu called em animals... that's exactly what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who is a good soldier? The one who kills for his country or the one that dies for his country? The one who fights foolish wars created by fear men and called hero back home for killing innocent people in other countries? What a pity!

http://www.mortalpoet.com/exactly-good-soldier/
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by gooddyoung8: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
OK
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by bencarson007(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
May they rest in peace
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mushroom bloggers

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bishop2ksp:

Could be an old picture of when he was a lieutenant.
R.I.P to the captain and other slain victims.
The soldier might have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

The hot sun in the north to be taking such things.....smh undecided
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by jwals: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
iPrevail:
Do the Nigerian military really conduct psyche evaluation test before recruiting these animals?

Psyche evaluation test not necessary for animals, you cannot join NA and remain normal, especially if you land in chibok for operation, you will never remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
madness
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
What a great news

Is a welcome development......

The python is now dancing around them.....

They neve see anything .....

God said....

I will set confusion in their midst and they will die by their own sword (gun)

4 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Bishop2ksp(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Referendum50:
Sweet news

Why do ugly things come out of ugly people?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
i been think say na only trouser and boxers Nigerian army's gun the remove. so the thing the even remove brain too.... RIP to the dead.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
bettercreature:
You are not even fine, see your face like masquerade
Rip to the dead
sweet news, i am so fuvking happy! i will celebrate with an expensive bottle of champaigne. grin now what? angry

3 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by congorasta: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian army is poo
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by kehyndey(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lolz...ask lalasticlala
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by AXYZ: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blackfyre:
Crazy....wetin happen?

Is that someone's brain on the floor? That gun must be very methodological shocked

I thought a three star is a captain?

old pix
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Referendum50:
Sweet news
ppl dey talk,This Selfie taking Bloody baboon lookalike too dey talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by lozanni(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
buygala:
I don't understand the story.

But I guess the summary is...

Christian Soldier harassed Christians, kills a Christian Captain and 3 others, and then shoots his Christian self dead...

I still have this weird feeling that somebody will still find a way to blame Muslims for this chain of events. sad

I guess you are a Muslim.
That is why Christianity preaches love for God and our fellow humans, something others have to learn from.
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian soldier, Silas Ninyo (93NA / 36/2608), was allegedly shot dead by the captain, T. Mani, who had attempted to stop him from beating innocent civilians in Chibok, Borno State.

According to reports, the shocking incident is said to have occurred on Sunday afternoon after a team of soldiers, led by one Captain T. Mani (N/14430), was providing security for worshippers during Sunday service in Chibok and received a distress call that Staff Sergeant Ninyo was beating civilians for unknown reasons.

Captain Mani, accompanied by soldiers, moved to the scene and freed the civilians. But while trying to disarm the errant soldier, Captain Mani was shot dead by Staff Sergeant Ninyo, who later shot himself dead after killing four others.

The corpses now remain in Yola.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-soldier-kills-army-captain-four-others-killing-borno-photos.html

@bolded

The story is not right. Its contradictory.

The writer of the story wrote nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Mcdondayan: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Keneking:
Who killed who?
Soldier killed captain and 4 others and also killed himself.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by JONSYN7154: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
smulti:
The Zoo army

Good for them .
spotted. Python will soon dance in your backyard again.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
iPrevail:
Do the Nigerian military really conduct psyche evaluation test before recruiting these animals?
i believe they do, all of them are mentally unstable coupled with abuse of illegal substances, lack of sleep, paranoia, stress and depression it's only in west Africa i ve witnessed soldiers smoking ganja, in most developed countries it is a crime for a soldier or police to smoke ganja or any kinda substance abuse.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nickymichy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
D killing get why....... Make God help us
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
The blood of innocent biafrans ipob is now after them keep gunning una self one by one

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by bettercreature(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
gypsey:
sweet news, i am so fuvking happy! i will celebrate with an expensive bottlle of champaigne. grin now what? angry
You are not handsome either, you so much look like Sango
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Those wey dey happy about this news no know say one way or the other you get person wey go dey for one of the Nigerian armed forces. So anything wey u wish dem go definitely affect your own

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Shey nobody see the chunk of brain on the floor?
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by uckyra: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
make the go settle am for underworld
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by hanassholesolo: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
This picture is surreal. How is this guys brain on the floor yet his head stayed intact?

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by omaolowo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blackfyre:
Crazy....wetin happen?

Is that someone's brain on the floor? That gun must be very methodological shocked

I thought a three star is a captain?

Yes...
This is called "Field Rank"

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by thundafire: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is it dat dey gun carefully removed dey brain or wat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.