Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) (582 Views)

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) by undisputed12(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
We specially welcome you to HealthPortal. We are Natural Health Researchers and this is our arm of health talk that deals with patients with enlarged prostate and those who want to avert the hydra headed monster.
For several years, we have been there for our Clients and many other patients with enlarged prostate who have undoubtedly benefited from our Health Research Work and Services.
First of all, there are some important things that I want you to know about prostrate. Man's prostate gland usually starts to enlarge after he reaches 40 years of age, this prostate gland secretes a fluid that helps to nourish sperm. The gland itself surrounds the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine from the bladder out through the tip of the penis. As the prostate grows larger, it may press on the urethra. This narrowing of the urethra can cause some men with prostate enlargement to have trouble with urination. Prostate enlargement may be the most common health problem in men older than 40years of age .

In the early stage of prostate enlargement, the bladder muscle becomes thicker and forces urine through the narrowed urethra by contracting more powerfully. As a result, the bladder muscle may become more sensitive, causing a need to urinate more often and more suddenly.
The prostate grows larger due to an increase in the number of cells. However, the precise reason for this increase is unknown. As the prostate grows larger and the urethra is squeezed more tightly, the bladder might not be able to fully compensate for the problem and completely empty. In some cases, blockage from prostate enlargement may cause repeated urinary tract infections and gradually result in damaging the bladder or the kidney.

Who's at risk?

• Age: I will to tell you that an enlarged Prostate is mostly common in men that is above 40 years.
• Race: it is also important for you to know that African men have a higher risk of developing enlarged prostate
• Family history: so also Men with a family history of enlarged prostate have an increased risk of developing the disease. The closer the relation, the higher your chances.
• Obesity: Overweight and obese men are more likely to have an enlarge prostate than men of a healthier weight.

Who should be checked?

All in your life, you sleep deep like a baby. But now, there's an annoying trip to the bathroom every night, sometimes twice or more.
These nightly bathroom runs is the first sign of an enlarged prostate. Other symptoms may include trouble starting a stream of urine, leaking, or dribbling, Strong and sudden urge to urinate and incomplete emptying of your bladder
This nightly bathroom runs become more frequent -- eventually edging their way into the daytime routine.
Before you can, but now you can't sit through a meeting or a plane flight without getting up"......Read more on

https://xprostatex..com.ng for your permanent solution.
Re: Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) by undisputed12(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Don't miss this opportunity to free yourself from prostate. contact me now
Re: Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) by undisputed12(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2017
Contact me now
Re: Permanent Solution To Enlarged Prostate (come Inside) by undisputed12(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Read the article and contact me

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) / Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch, 40 Patches / How To Have A Healthy Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.