Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sahara Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Graduate Trainee (4366 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Graduate Trainee by busybody20: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2010
Job Title: Graduate “Management Talent” Programme
Company: Sahara Group

Role Statement:
In the 6 months of the “Management Talent” programme, you will work on a number of different projects within a few of the operating companies of the Sahara Group. The work is generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams. Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision along the course of the programme, this way, you get to know not only the Sahara Group and our core fields of activity and people, but also yourself.
After the 6 month programme, if you are successful, you will begin your first position, for example, a Business Development Officer, within Product Supply and Distribution or in an analytical position such as within the Corporate Development and Strategy team. The possibilities are limitless!!! A project or position overseas is also a possibility.
The goal of this “Management Talent” programme is to train you as a high-value individual in an international Energy environment. A management position is possible in time, depending on the qualities you show. In other words, it’s all in your hands…
Throughout this 6 month programme, you will be supervised by a career officer from our Talent Management division.

ROLE PROFILE

Knowledge/Skills:
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Other than English, at least one foreign international language is required (French or Portuguese)
• Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
• Relevant university degree (B.Sc/B.A) minimum 2nd class lower division
• Completed NYSC
• 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
• Maximum of 27 years by December 2010
Personality Traits:
• Must have charisma, poise & finesse
• Must be confident
• Must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
• Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
• Must be reliable, organized and detail-oriented
• Must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Self motivated, team player with a proactive approach to work

PLEASE SEND CV TO: internal.recruitment@sahara-group.com

1 Like

Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by aredbros: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
pls do make sure you use site to confirm before application
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by dorben: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
busybody wat r u lookoing for again,how are u sure this is not scam toohope u r not 4110 not 419 because ur own pass
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by busybody20: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
dorben:

busybody wat r u lookoing for again,how are u sure this is not scam toohope u r not 4110 not 419 because your own pass

OK! tongue tongue

Pele, ehn because I attacked you for saying Fir and Pine is real grin grin. Anyways why you dey vex na? Abi People no pay to write your test? grin

aredbros:

pls do make sure you use site to confirm before application

Well said, aredbros.
Disclaimer: Use discretion while applying for jobs
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by trenpopi: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
thanks to you guys, i will go ahead and apply
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by naijadove: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
this advert has been on since december last year, doesnt it end?
i think it has expired the application cant be on for three months.
better make enquiries!!!
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by misangel: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
this is fresh from my application
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by busybody20: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
trenpopi:

Can this be true poeple becareful

I already said that previously

Disclaimer: Use discretion while applying for jobs wink
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by makky(f): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
This advert is long over-due or are they recruiting again? Dnt think so but its best applicants really check d site before applying, could be lucky
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by 2gd: 12:29am On Mar 23, 2010
The sahara graduate trainee recruitment is true.A friend has done the 2nd interview now.
But I think it's late to apply now.Not sure though.You have to check the website.
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by rocean: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
Why are poeple ignorant, a company can readvertise for a position as many times as they want. I believe we shld apply first and if the ask for money then run for your life!!!!!!!!
Re: Sahara Graduate Trainee by aredbros: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
I have sent my CV hope they call me

(1) (Reply)

Just Lost My Job Today / Between Nscdc And Non Teaching Staff At Federal University / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.