Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? (1161 Views)

Infinix Inbook X1 Laptop Review - Surprise! / Laptop Review Here: Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop Specifications Review / Laptop Review Here: Dell XPS 15-9570 (2018) Spec Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? by SegunFreelance(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello PC Users,

Have anyone bought an Android Laptop before?

Please kindly share your candid review.
Re: Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? by GucciCat(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Why don’t you buy a regular Windows laptop?
Re: Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? by Octopus3000: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi user. I had the practice of using an android laptop. I will be honest with you - this is a very inconvenient thing. The android system is designed for touch control, so the mouse is very poorly supported. The advantage of the keyboard is that it is convenient to enter text, but you can forget about the various key combinations that you are used to in windows. I would advise you to take a tablet with a keyboard running Windows 10. The latest version of this OS is combined with both a keyboard and a touch screen (in the settings you can enable tablet mode transition). If you do not know what to choose, then I advise you to visit sites dedicated to laptops . There you will find many reviews on various laptops, so it will be easier for you to choose your future purchase. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Android Laptop Review - Anyone Willing To Help? by GucciCat(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Octopus3000:
Hi user. I had the practice of using an android laptop. I will be honest with you - this is a very inconvenient thing. The android system is designed for touch control, so the mouse is very poorly supported. The advantage of the keyboard is that it is convenient to enter text, but you can forget about the various key combinations that you are used to in windows. I would advise you to take a tablet with a keyboard running Windows 10. The latest version of this OS is combined with both a keyboard and a touch screen (in the settings you can enable tablet mode transition). If you do not know what to choose, then I advise you to visit sites dedicated to laptops . There you will find many reviews on various laptops, so it will be easier for you to choose your future purchase. Good luck

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy 17t For Sale / Dell Latitude 3340 Touchscreen 4GB RAM 500GB Hard Disk Intel Core I3 [Sold] / 8gb Memory Card/modem/photoshop Tutorial For 4k (lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.