Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! (49419 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Kakamorufu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lucky girl grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by ashjay001(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
hello guys!! cam queen here.. I just want to use this medium to tell you guys that am into webcam modeling.
so if anyone needs my services, just pm me.
list of services I offer:
twerking
general chating
etc.

Oya, hemartins, come erase ur lonelinessgringrin

Pricelist nko, @op?tongue

May God bless ur hustle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Florblu(f): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
I hope he doesn't intend to give birth to the number of goals he has scored in his life time.

Because I don't know why he keep having babies like that's gonna give him the next golden boot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerians who yabbed 2face,wizkid and davido no go yab am o. Double standards. Ronaldo carry go jor. Marriage na old school

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by ashjay001(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
So, she was that far gone? Congrats!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by olaoge(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Shebi there's one month free trial?

Don't mind that Bit*h, nothing we won't see/hear in this Naija
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
this gay and this his surrogate bastards again .... TUFIAKWA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by hemartins(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Oya, hemartins, come erase ur lonelinessgringrin

Pricelist nko, @op?tongue

May God bless ur hustle.

Hahaha.
That's a scam. Don't fall for it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Holysax29(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
hello guys!! cam queen here.. I just want to use this medium to tell you guys that am into webcam modeling.
twerking
general chating
etc.

wehdon
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by femi4: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.
any link to your previous work
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by MCzubby247(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.
how much be ur bobrisky twerking? abi you no sabi that one?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by hakeem4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
dkam:

If I catch you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by ashjay001(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
hemartins:

Hahaha.

You are a guy and you twerk?
Just tell me you are gay, I promise not to tell anyone. Lol

Na d post wey I quote, na him I say make u come appreciate o!?

Twerk ke! Guy, female boobs n bums have been leading men to d grave, since time immemorial! I remain a loyal follower!tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=hakeem4 post=62322296][/quote]

Your proble.m
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by ashjay001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
hemartins:

Hahaha.
That's a scam. Don't fall for it.

Person wey go collect my money now, go get witch!? Free twerking, chat, full internet. I go come pay one......!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by phreakabit(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
White 2baba
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by kingemmybxt(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

I need your services OO. tonight
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by sKeetz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
camqueen:
twerking
general chating
etc.

Do you show brezz and punny
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Benzypet(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hw many girl friend him get. Nor be one born twins during confederations cup in june, he just dey drop dem like 2baba abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by camqueen(f): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
it depends.. on what you are paying.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by camqueen(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=sKeetz post=62322752]

Do you show brezz and punny [/quote

it depends on what you are paying.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by sKeetz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=camqueen post=62323023][/quote]

How much would I pay to watch you stick a 14 inch Love Machine up your aśs?!?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Bennyrock(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
In two years time Oga Ronaldo and em pikin dem go dey play against barca o.. grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wawyu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by weezweezweez(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spaxon:
CONTINUES FRYING AKARA

NO BE JUS NA NA NA WEY SHE BORN TWO

AS IF IT'S MY BISINESS sef
no b she... that one na from surrogate mother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by weezweezweez(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
olaoge:
one more to go!!!! each child representing the number of his Ballon D'or.

congrats Man
he already made it known that he needed 7 children

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spaxon:
CONTINUES FRYING AKARA

lol..those twins you're talking about came from a surrogate mother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by elrony(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
eph12:

Shebi there's one month free trial?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by mrMeen(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
and one guy was saying conserving sperm is a good thing if Ronaldo de conserve sperm do you think he will be as profilic as he is geez
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by emperormossad(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spaxon:
CONTINUES FRYING AKARA

The twins came from surrogacy. This is her first child for him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by emperormossad(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Florblu:
I hope he doesn't intend to give birth to the number of goals he has scored in his life time.

Because I don't know why he keep having babies like that's gonna give him the next golden boot
4 down...3 to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria / Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.