Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate (36045 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by darlenese(f): 1:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Robbin7:

This is why Buhari said is wife belongs to za ozza raum.
Please come and meet me in za ozza raum.
U shouldn't be here because dis is not 4 oloshos to understand

I dont have time to school u
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by chydyme(f): 2:25am On Nov 13, 2017
hemartins:
The five most important candidates were invited.
Yul wasn't the only one not invited.
all the candidates were supposed to be invited,there shouldn't be anything like 'most important', that's favoritism
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Leez(m): 2:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Sylverly:
That's so appalling and devastating that even the so called media are against the youth
media? in nigeria? grin
omo media died d day dele giwa was killed
all mass media now are controlled by corrupt politicians and dia proxies

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by anonimi: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2017
onatisi:
he thinks nigeria is like Philippines that voted a film actor estrada as their president because they thought he would replay his kind loving roles in movies when he gets into political office , na stone dem take chase am away after he used all their money do paparazzi

Ronald Reagan was an actor.
Arnold Schwazeneger is also an actor.
Just two examples.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Softhands:
What a persimistic view to life...

You sef too dey blow grammar to hammer oooo
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Kokolet11: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2017
BCISLTD:

You know them well..u must be an agency person
lolz
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by ogbonna1234(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Yul edochie,go ask 9ice about politics those people will decieve til you enter toilet pit,beta have alliance wit APC and stop jumping around lik monkey dat those nt have home,if I be u I go stop campaign,maybe na all your film salary u dey use campaign,ask aeroland for lagos,he go explain beta,politics no be moimoi. As for those ones wey dey say youths should continue,youth is the real thief who steal in the midnight and pretend as normal human being in the day,youth wil bring war to the country,becos 1.The elders in the party wil be the one controlling nt the youth,2. The godfather wil dictate for the youth,so if youth wat to suceed NO MORE GODFATHERS.
Bt nigeria of today wil always provide godfather,even do to get work in nigeria.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by ssuccess(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2017
hemartins:
The five most important candidates were invited.
Yul wasn't the only one not invited.
Define Important
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Robbin7(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2017
darlenese:

I dont have time to school u
Don't you waste your time because I'm not an aspiring olosho.
Good morning and i wish you a successful day.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Emperor2463:
VIRAL PHOTOSYul Edochie reacts to being left out of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial debate
ByLaila Ijeoma..Published on November 12, 2017 at 8:56 pm
Yul Edochie

Nigerian actor and flagbearer of Democratic People’s Congress in Anambra State 2017 Gubernatorial election, Yul Edochie, has reacted to being left out of Gubernatorial debate organized by Channels TV for the Governorship aspirants.

Yul Edochie who is still optimistic about winning regardless of the debate, tweeted;

“I wasn’t invited to the debate. But its nothing to worry about. We’ll keep the spirit high and keep campaigning. Its time for the masses to have a say. November 18th, stand with me, the future is in our hands.”

http://www.promisegoziem.com/2017/11/yul-edochie-reacts-to-being-left-out-of.html

He has only 32 voters supporting him, thats why he wasn't invited grin
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by juman(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
judemmesoma:
God bless you my man
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by darlenese(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Robbin7:

Don't you waste your time because I'm not an aspiring olosho.
Good morning and i wish you a successful day.

I dnt know how old u are but the size of your brain should give ur parents serious concern .
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nwaikuku2(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Come join us Bro...
Guy are u on facebook i need this pic
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Robbin7(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
darlenese:

I dnt know how old u are but the size of your brain should give ur parents serious concern .

Yeah I guess so, not until they meet you.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Iwhy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
thou am not a fan of Nigerian way of politics but one thing i am damn sure of is the fact that every one has a right to vote and be voted for. the Nigerian law (the one that only works for those with no money in their pockets) state that all men are equal.

if a so called leading media house is calling for a gubernatorial debate, then they is no reason to sideline ANY of the governorship aspirant no matter the political affiliation. if you feel you cant accommodate them all in your studio or what have you then you better don't call any.

i hear people say those called were the big wigs..... and i laff (because this is only in Nigerian politics). in the last concluded US presidential election, Hillary Clinton was the BIG wig but she lost at the end.

in my own opinion, channels Tv just proved to the nigerian people owe an unreserved apology to the people of Anambra state and all the uninvited governorship candidates that were not invited. my reason is simple, they gave the ones invited an undue advantage (to face the world and declare their fake manifesto) over the others (even thou we know most of them are just wasting money they should have used to develop their immediate communities).
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2017
funny my guy. .they left you out on purpose cos you are not a serious contender, just a nollywood star and elections are different from movies o...

courtesy val202

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.