Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Help A Guy Make Some Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Guy Make Some Sale (1553 Views)

Make Some Cool Cash Through Iwow Rich / December Is Approaching, Let Make Some Cash With Adult CPA / A Quite Easy Way To Make Some Cash During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Guy Make Some Sale by phidels(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
jumia black friday start 12am 13/11/17 to 13/11/17. i know alot are nairalander are anticipating for midnite. so, as an affiliate to jumia you can help me make some sales. all you need to do is to tell me what product you want to buy, i'll look for the best deal for you then you buy through my affiliate link that i will send to you. just buy through me thats all i need. drop the name of any product you want to buy, i will reply you with the link or you can sms it to me through my signature... thank you

(1) (Reply)

HI Guys,here Introduce On Excellent Wood Copy Machine For You Guys. / How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) / Barbing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.