Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV (41457 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Abagworo(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:
It's not easy to be an incumbent and walk out unscathed because every other candidate will be building their points and argument on your few lapses.
Yet, Obiano walked out with his head high which shows he had performance behind him.
I give him kudos. It's easier to throw stones from outside.

So much on point but I'm not happy with Obiano's supporters and will route for Nwoye even though he didn't do well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Caseless: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2017
wanimo:
yet Buhari could not face GEJ in a debate. That's was the sign that Nigeria was heading to a serious calamity with Buhari as president.
when Buhari was there in 2011 , where was GEJ ? He refused to attend that of 2015 cos the organizer is a staunch pdp member and he's even contesting for the chairmanship of PDP right now? Do you know Dokpesi?

You guys are too forgetful!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Caseless: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:
It's not easy to be an incumbent and walk out unscathed because every other candidate will be building their points and argument on your few lapses.
Yet, Obiano walked out with his head high which shows he had performance behind him.
this post wasn't here when I posted below you. You edited after seeing mine? grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by BeijinDossier: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
We don't need your input on what concerns us, focus all your efforts on your worthless and dying IMO STATE. All the evil you wish us will always bounce back on your state just as you are seeing now in your state. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

So much on point but I'm not happy with Obiano's supporters and will route for Nwoye even though he didn't do well.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by ClitoPen: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
What of Yul grin

Follow me ask too...lol.... was looking forward to see him

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by senatordave1(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Yes oh,nwoye would win.up ayaka nsugbe.at least he talked very well on road infrastructure and seems to know what to do unlike obiano that claims to have done several fictitious road.he also has a good plan on employment.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by nnokwa042(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
It's always difficult for incumbent to do well in debate( except you're an Obama or fashola) because you have records on ground to be used to judge you. But for those aspiring to kick you out, they do very little at debate and can even tell the world what they can't do, but the incumbent can't cos his hands have been seen.

The poor performance from Obiano is understandable.
fashola which one minister of darkness or another fashola?,take ur so called fashola to ekiti state he will perform with level of ekiti money angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by eyeview: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
this post wasn't here when I posted below you. You edited after seeing mine? grin
Not at all. My honest and frank opinion.
Maybe great minds think alike indeed
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by surgical: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Abagworo:

why are you guys like this I don't get it, why will you vote for somebody you know obviously did not do well,is it not like repeating the buhari scenario in your state, don't the welfare of your people count more than sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by surgical: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
fashola which one minister of darkness or another fashola?,take ur so called fashola to ekiti state he will perform with level of ekiti money angry angry angry
True my guy , many are intellectually lazy , they just regurgitate propaganda because theve heard it over and over again
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by gtrader: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
I was so ashamed hearing Obiano talk. He could not answer simple questions accurately.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by chindos(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Mind u, eloquent, fluent and good command of English is not tantamount to good governance neither is it equivalent to optimum performance. Eloquent speakers are also the ones erecting graven image of an absolute foreigners in their state yet salaries of her workers are not paid . Ndi Anambra vote wisely vote continuity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by giles14(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Kobicove:
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know...

Irrespective of the outcome of the debate in my opinion Obiano should remain the governor
don't forget the devil u now prefer was once an unknown angel.

we need fresh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by David160(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Oseloka did very well in that debate... chidoka also tried alot.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by tydi(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:

That Is the power of liquor, my man

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Abagworo:

You would always route for any apc candidate before na,thankfully ure not from Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Babaalawo: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2017
pirodoshit:
Where's Yul Edochie? He don give up already
Yul Edochie is a mere pretender and not a contender.Its a 4 horse race,no need bringing him to the debate.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
senatordave1:

Yes oh,nwoye would win.up ayaka nsugbe.at least he talked very well on road infrastructure and seems to know what to do unlike obiano that claims to have done several fictitious road.he also has a good plan on employment.
Stop posting nonsense,Nwoye was the worst candidate there,Anambra is wise to relect Obiano or Obazee or Chidoka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Caseless: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:

Not at all. My honest and frank opinion.
Maybe great minds think alike indeed
sure, bro! cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by BeijinDossier: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
The guy is an old bitter man from Imo state. He is only bitter because Apc has destroyed his state with backwardness and debt with nothing to show. Now he wants Apc to come to our state but they have failed already because APGA bu nke anyi.

surgical:
why are you guys like this I don't get it, why will you vote for somebody you know obviously did not do well,is it not like repeating the buhari scenario in your state, don't the welfare of your people count more than sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Caseless: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
undecided

The power your party destroyed before Fashola took over?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by earthcrust: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2017
PDP all d way
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2017
grin
ClitoPen:

Follow me ask too...lol.... was looking forward to see him
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by engrMikemd(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:
good point there

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by shaibu123: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
The night belongs to Obaze and Osita but Obaze is more detailed and prepared with his experience both state level and international

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Decryptor(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:
NO LEFELENDUM, NO ERECTION sad

STALE! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by zamanii: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Electoral debate mean nothing especially in Nigeria. This is a country where politicians tell you something and do the total opposite of what they say. They all sweet talked yet none of them has good intentions for the people, my advice to Anambrans, save yourself the stress and sit at home on election day or vote one of the lesser evils
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by basic23111: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
which brand of drink obiana take
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by AJILEK(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:
NO LEFELENDUM, NO ERECTION sad

Lmfao!
This cracked me up big time!
Only a few people understand this joke!
Savage you are, no chill you have got!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by ideologies(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
we are getting there, parties should fill only intellectuals or lose elections, we know they will steal but intellectuals will work.

Up PDP!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by abasumike12345: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
debossng:
Oseloka Obaze and Chidoka killed it

I support you and hope people will not vote base on party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.