Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Former Governor Ikedi Ohakim, Adanna Ohakim Expecting Baby Number 2 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Ikedi Ohakim, Adanna Ohakim Expecting Baby Number 2 (photo) (418 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Ikedi Ohakim, Adanna Ohakim Expecting Baby Number 2 (photo) by GistMore: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2017
@GISTMORE

Dr. Adanna Ohakim, Mother of one and daughter of former Governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim is expecting her baby number 2 with her husband David Steineker.

Adanna who recently celebrated her 3rd wedding anniversary with her husband wrote;

“B A B Y • #2… My not-so-little munchkin is gonna be a big brother in March. We’re all really, really excited. In my opinion, second time pregnancies are usually more exciting because you almost know what to expect (even though all babies are different). You don’t have to spend days and weeks researching and trying to make a decision on the best baby products (car seat, buggy, baby monitor), or sleep schedules or baby routines. You’re not as freaked out about labour and delivery(God help me!) And most excitingly, there’s one already doing all these cute things! All David and I can think is – “Imagine life with two of them… So beautiful. Shout out to all the amazing Mums and Mums-to-be”.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/former-governor-ikedi-ohakim-adanna-ohakim-expecting-baby-number-2-photo

(1) (Reply)

Kano Govt Empowers Tea Sellers (PHOTOS) / Tinubu Rates Buhari's Government High / ekwueme:Hypocrisy Of Nigeria-ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.