Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) (1027 Views)

Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 3:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari who has been keeping the identity of her twins and their father private shared these new adorable photos of herself bonding with her two-year-old daughters at an apartment garden.
The proud mother welcomed her twins in 2015.
See more photos below..

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/proud-mom-nadia-buari-shares-adorable.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2017
waoooo lovely kids. so so beautiful.
Re: Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by chimimi(f): 4:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Cuties...just like their mum! I love twins
Re: Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
I am really happy for him.
Re: Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Looks just like mummy even from the back.

Chie God please give me twins too one boy one girl pleaseeeee Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Mom Nadia Buari Shares Adorable New Photos Of Her Twin Daughters (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Cute kids.

Who is their daddy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Pussy / How Kiss Daniel Missed His Father's Burial And Got Blocked By Basketmouth / Mercy Johnson Kids Go Swimming, Watch What Her Husband Says(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.