Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? (556 Views)

**Second Chance At Love : Divorced, Widowed, Single Parent Or Mature Single** / Oron Singles/widowed/divorced And Searching / Single Mother, Divorced , Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by imyourman: 4:24am On Nov 13, 2017
I’ve been divorced not too long and have two kids with me. It’s been a couple of years since then but I feel like I’m ready to get back into the game and find someone.

I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person. I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive. But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating and while I was searching for some trusted and decent dating sites, I came across AFA

I’m honestly rusty with everything. I absolutely don’t know what to do and how to approach a woman online. I feel as though there are many key points I should mention in my personal information page, but I’m lost.

If I do match with a woman from abroad, I’m clueless as to how I can make a connection. How can I tell her about my past marriage and the fact that I’m a father of two children? I hear that younger women don’t find these things attractive. I’m nervous at the thought of never finding the right woman.

I can easily say that having nobody to love you after a tough divorce is hard to deal with. I would like to open my doors again to love and maybe find a woman who’s truly the one for me.

It’s been difficult these past few years of being a single father and with my age advancing. I try to keep an open mind and to stay positive. I just really need some help with all this. Any kind of advice and some tips will greatly boost my confidence. Thank you so much in advance!

1 Like

Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by Virus777: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
You don't really need online dating. Just tell your close relatives and friends that you're ready to date. They will matchmake you with some. It works a lot.
Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by Lizzyeasy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
imyourman:
I’ve been divorced not too long and have two kids with me. It’s been a couple of years since then but I feel like I’m ready to get back into the game and find someone.

I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person. I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive. But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating and while I was searching for some trusted and decent dating sites, I came across

I’m honestly rusty with everything. I absolutely don’t know what to do and how to approach a woman online. I feel as though there are many key points I should mention in my personal information page, but I’m lost.

If I do match with a woman from abroad, I’m clueless as to how I can make a connection. How can I tell her about my past marriage and the fact that I’m a father of two children? I hear that younger women don’t find these things attractive. I’m nervous at the thought of never finding the right woman.

I can easily say that having nobody to love you after a tough divorce is hard to deal with. I would like to open my doors again to love and maybe find a woman who’s truly the one for me.

It’s been difficult these past few years of being a single father and with my age advancing. I try to keep an open mind and to stay positive. I just really need some help with all this. Any kind of advice and some tips will greatly boost my confidence. Thank you so much in advance!

State ur details here, any lady DAT can fits in will surely contact u .

I mean what u do for living, age (probably in bracket) religion, tribe, state of residence etc
Don't forget to drop ur contact as well

All d best sir
Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by obamamate: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by Kampack: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2017
O. a step at a time. perhaps you could also try hanging out with friends more often, inform friends about your quest and drop your details on forums like this.
Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by lizzy2209: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why not state where you came from, age,and also your contact,so that any intrested person can get through,there are lot of single mothers who needs love again, good luck sir
Re: How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? by kevindd: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
It depends on where you meet them, I think. I like using different sugar daddy websites, for example. And the women there are extremely open, honestly. I think you might find those service interesting to you too, take a look smiley

(1) (Reply)

Interested In this cute and romantic Single Man? / Available For Hookup Abeokuta,sango And Environs / Hello If U Areout There Pls Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.