Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (10669 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Babatundepet: 4:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Check out more photos from Psquare’s sister Mary Okoye’s wedding to Nollywood actor, Emma Emordi in Asaba Last Wednesday.

Jude, Paul and Peter Okoye were all there with their wives…..

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/photos-psquares-younger-sister-mary-okoyes-wedding/
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Peter so addicted to his phone.

Probably checking his Instagram. undecided
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 13, 2017
the lady above no dey sleep ni
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Godswillu(m): 4:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Wishing them all the best
Happy marriage life
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 5:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Thought this happened years back

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Wish them the best in life.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Happy married life to them!
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by laribari(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Peter so addicted to his phone.

Probably checking his Instagram. undecided

Addicted? I tot it waz only one pishures that he was carrys his fones??

Anyways, Somebody waz ask if you waz not sleep at night? Have you chop winch craft? undecided
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2017
dayo2me:
I see say na for dream you type this thing undecided undecided
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2017
dayo2me:

Ediot do you think we live in the same area?

Different locations different time.

Common logic jeeez.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Airtimex(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Which kind news be this >sad

Mods please delete this thread, something that happened like 2 or 3yrs ago...
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2017
I guess they will reconcile again.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by EzePromoe: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm, I doubt this is a recent development.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Ekehwinz: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to them

2007 facebook account for sale @20k
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Millz404(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Common logic jeeez.

You know you could have said this like an actual human being without insulting the guy
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by mickydonald: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2017
y den no fight for d weeding so everybody go know say dem no dy again, lol just passing
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Common logic jeeez.
you're such a slowpoke. who cares the dungeon you are being consigned to. your repulsive post shows you are bereft of that common logic.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
McBeal10:

I see say na for dream you type this thing undecided undecided
noted, winks
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
dayo2me:
you're such a slowpoke. who cares the dungeon you are being consigned to. your repulsive post shows you are bereft of that common logic.

Buhahahhaha see this menstruating man. Lol I am glad I hit a nerve.

Fool f::uck off my mentions.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Buhahahhaha see this menstruating man. Lol I am glad I hit a nerve.

Fool f::uck off my mentions.
you lack moral. it does manifest in your post. grow up and get life.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
dayo2me:
you lack moral. it does manifest in your post. grow up and get life.

Don't be too serious dear.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings thou. smiley

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / REAVELEAD: Big Brother Africa 2012 Contestants Zainab And Barbs Are Lesbians / 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.