Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] (542 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2017
2baba's wifee and mother of two,Annie Idibia is today celebrating her 33rd birthday . The Nollywood actress has already taken to social media to announce this while sharing a photo. She captioned:

“Thank You Lord For A Wonderful Year.. Living My Dreamz With The Grace Of God..
Embracing My New Age With Gratitude  #ItMyBirthday”.

http://news.nollyzone.com/annie-idibia-celebrates-33rd-birthday-today/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
2baba's wifee and mother of two,Annie Idibia is today celebrating her 33rd birthday . The Nollywood actress has already taken to social media to announce this while sharing a photo. She captioned:

“Thank You Lord For A Wonderful Year.. Living My Dreamz With The Grace Of God..
Embracing My New Age With Gratitude  #ItMyBirthday”.

I thought age reduction is an exclusive preserve of footballers, civil and public servants.
Our girls no wan old!

http://news.nollyzone.com/annie-idibia-celebrates-33rd-birthday-today/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by NairalandCS(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Na Annie be that ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by Fxmanager(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by kobo123: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by braimeddy: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
See as she ugly sef. Love is really blind

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today [PIC] by Larrey(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
braimeddy:
See as she ugly sef. Love is really blind
Annie is not ugly o, if you see ugly you go fear fear smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Are Both Important To African Music, Banky W Congratulates Davido And Wizkid / Jude Okoye Reacts To Politicians Hailing Wizkid And Davido’s Over MOBO Awards / Check Out Pics Of 2017 Miss Africa Pageant On Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.