Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) (35800 Views)

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by kiddapunk: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
this life nawa! everything most be posted on social media.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Josh44s:

Lmfao cheesy. Not even to your own mother or father?

What if we both die ? And have seen the scar on a kidney donor's body ?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by ezelous: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
I ain't giving my kidney to no one. angry
But you can't avoid death either.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

cheesy u better commot ur eyes except u want my daughter to fight u on her dad's behalf.
That geh sef. If her daddy is no more in the picture, another good man no fit apply again? undecided

I just de look her like in the picture below.

BumbleBee2ice:

I just returned all his medical receipts that was wit me to him dis last weekend, I would have taken d pics for u to see nw.
He called me 3days ago that I should come see him bt I told him I dnt think I will be able to see him o bcs we stay very far apart bt wat he said touched me, his word: 'r u done taking care of me in d hospital already'
I just picked few things wit my daughter's nd I paid him a surprise visit dis last weekend cheesy
I'm really impressed. You be wife material 1000 yards.

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
maasoap:

Really? But it is not an easy decision.
that's the easiest decision I can make- giving my mom one of my kidneys. So what if I die helping my mom? I'm honored.

I even have a brother I can go that length for.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
daylyt:
make sense.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by femi4: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

Does the same apply to those Christians who sing Abraham's blessings are mine?
Are they indirectly wanting barrenness issues and fathering a child with their housemaid upon approval by their aged wife?
When God blessed Abraham and when God promised him that he would have a child are two different timing
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by enoqueen: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
I can do same for my mother but she will never allow me to.

She was that kind of a mother.....

I miss u mum, everyday of my life.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
That geh sef. If her daddy is no more in the picture, another good man no fit apply again? undecided

I just de look her like in the picture below.

I'm really impressed. You be wife material 1000 yards.
Look my profile pic well u will see d dad one side 4 d pic tongue
Shey na u wan pursue d dad comot for the picture bah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
femi4:
When God blessed Abraham and when God promised him that he would have a child are two different timing

As in children are not a blessing or what?

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by femi4: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

As in children are not a blessing or what?
When you read your bible...you ll know what the person that compose the song had in mind
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
femi4:
When you read your bible...you ll know what the person that compose the song had in mind

Thanks for letting me know that you don't understand what you are talking about.
Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Ejeremiah: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please let's make this Christmas a joy filled one for the orphans and the less privilege. What you call little is actually the whole world to someone out there.
Share, canvass, create the awareness, support, volunteer, partner or donate today.
For more information visit www.sparklefoundationng.org

You can also click the link to donate.
https://paystack.com/pay/u2vi5ka2r0

Its not about how much you willing to share or give but about how much you truly care.
#ChristmasGiveAway#
#SparkleFoundation#
#I care#

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Look my profile pic well u will see d dad one side 4 d pic tongue
Shey na u wan pursue d dad comot for the picture bah cheesy
see defeat. I don lose. I no go comot Oga for the picture, you don help me do am already. Na only Oga shoulder dey d pic undecided

All in all, I'm impressed at what you did for your dad.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
see defeat. I don lose. I no go comot Oga for the picture, you don help me do am already. Na only Oga shoulder dey d pic undecided

All in all, I'm impressed at what you did for your dad.
Oga shoulder, Oga full body pic... Oga na Oga tongue

Thanks bro wink
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Oga shoulder, Oga full body pic... Oga na Oga tongue

Thanks bro wink
Na so. grin grin grin
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Florblu(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
femi4:
Be careful what you wish for......indirectly wanting kidney issue in the future

Negativity will not take you far, stay positive
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Pringlez: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mhizkel:
Wow! So lovely, but I think it shouldn't be in the news.

God bless you!!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Ctrlsolutn: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
I think d donation of internal organs should be kept secret.

I wish them good health and speedy recovery.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Keketu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Unconditional love.
smiley yea like the one i have for you
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by MamaTej(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
NairalandCS:
I ain't giving my kidney to no one. angry

It's your type that gives without thinking twice.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
MamaTej:

It's your type that gives without thinking twice.

You know. cheesy
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
daylyt:
bros how far.

My main line is off. The alt line is on. Hit me up so I can make that available to you.

I left a message for you on whatsapp.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Maradona98: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Caseless:
bros how far.

My main line is off. The alt line is on. Hit me up so I can make that available to you.

I left a message for you on whatsapp.

Auntysperm don ban me o.

Bro my whatsapp no dey work on that foreign number o. I need to send You my naija number.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Maradona98:

Auntysperm don ban me o.

Bro my whatsapp no dey work on that foreign number o. I need to send You my naija number.
when I saw hidden mention, I knew auntysperm don slam you. grin grin

To which line are you sending? PM it(ur number) cos you can't reach my main line via text or otherwise now.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Maradona98: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Caseless:
when I saw hidden mention, I knew auntysperm don slam you. grin grin

To which line are you sending? PM it(ur number) cos you can't reach my main line via text or otherwise now.

Write am down asap
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Maradona98:

Write am down asap
didn't see anything.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Maradona98: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Caseless:
didn't see anything.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.