Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” (1545 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2017
I know you’ll be like Vidi360 is here again with their trouble making post. But this is actually what we owe you guys.

I was’nt even feeling shilly – shally before dropping this here, cause I’m sure, it is what Wizzy can do!

I Was Jamming to the new hit on board Tekno Ft Wizkid song tittled “Mama“. You don’t have it? Download HERE

Then i heard the lyrics, where Wizkid was like Them be the plug, na we be the socket

What does that mean to you? Well to me it signifies Superiority, cause without the Socket, where does the plug will insert itself into?

Well this might not be making sense to you yet, as we all know the Starboy wordplay game is Colossal.

Now wait lemme show you guys a proof, that Davido is the plug, Wizkid is talking about.

https://vidi360.ng/2017/11/13/wizkid-throws-shade-at-davido-the-plug-in-new-song

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” by Fxmanager(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” by UbanmeUdie: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

Op, you must be suffering from chronic starvation!

Your analysis and show of desperation to survive is an insult to intellectuals on this forum.

Enemy of progress!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido “the Plug” In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama” by Tamarapetty(f): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Lol, confused

(1) (Reply)

‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid / BBN Former Housemate Gifty Steps Out Without Panties- See Photos / Davolee – Set Right (freestyle) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.