Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. (1132 Views)

Congratulations To University Students As These Universities Will Resume School / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Here's Why You Shouldn't Choose These Universities For The Next UTME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
please i want to to know the best university to study computer science in nigeria.
I have the likes of UNN, DELSU, UNILAG, in mind. But iam really confused.
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by futurevizi(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
XFlame:
please i want to to know the best university to study computer science in nigeria.

FUTO
FUTMINNA
FUTA

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Worldbest281: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2017
FUTA, UI
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Thebrightest(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
XFlame:
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
futurevizi:

FUTO FUTMINNA FUTA
thanks whats their cut off mark , school fees ?
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Thebrightest:
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
school fees and cut off mark??
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Semtu(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
FUNAAB
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Nltaliban(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ui
ui
ui
ui
and ui
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by ovoP(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fupre....
Re: In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Semtu:
FUNAAB
cut off mark What makes it the best among equals

(1) (Reply)

Waec GCE January/feb 2018/19 Registration Closing Date And Guide. / World Youth Essay Competition 2018 / Telos Vs Eos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.