Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader (53978 Views)

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by bizhop01: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
When i allways say that kanu is a thief no one believ me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by TheEminentLaity: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Like father like son. Ojukwu big daddy coward...Kanu little coward. You guys should watch out for his wife and family becoming ambassadors of the zoo... and if he isn't dead, contest elections to be president in the future.

Haven't we seen it all before? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Okoyiboz3: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
krendo:
Ipob should have replaced this guy immediately he went underground

So as to keep ipob alive and make federal government start afresh

This is what Hamas does

As soon as a leader is arrested or killed you replace them immediately and the struggle continues

Do the Ipob illiterates look like those capable of taking strategic decisions?

Even if they remove Kanu, don't be surprised if the greedy albino comes back to fight his removal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by biafranrealson: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
yoruba muslim news. continue
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by stanuplane(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any reasonable person that reads this will know that its fake even before the end of the epistle. And anyone who actually believes it is simply d..b and st..p.d
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

See this one.

Who hold your throat?

You don't know how to use a mic?

Abeg go siddon.

We are boycotting all the Nigeria corrupt elections processes that isn't referendum in Biafraland.

Is it too big to agitating for referendum?
If that's too big for you, I'm employing you to keep shut in IPOB campaigns.
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
bizhop01:
When i allways say that kanu is a thief no one believ me

No referendum no peace in Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by baby124: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Even a blind man could see that Kanu was a shady fellow. Someone that has no traceable history of hardwork. Someone that was captured in a three*some with prostitutes. Someone that was a tool for the FG in years past. A classic opportunist and morally flawed fellow. He was not good enough to lead a boy scout group not to talk of a whole group of people. Kanu has gone into hiding with his loot. He is not coming back. One thing that is hilarious about Igbo people is that the same way they praise you loudly is the same way they will disgrace you when you fuc*k up. Lol!!! No chill.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by GoldenChiddy: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by cckalima: 1:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Penalty82:

What makes it fake?
because radio Biafra at about 1.35am tuesday affirmed KANU as their leader and debunked any other news as false. methinks the zoo govt want to know where KANU actually is. by the time u will hear him Nigeria will b boiling. if u are in doubt tune in now. some idiots want kanu's seat and plans to destroy the group. fake fake fakers news everywhere
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Referendum50(f): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Xb4Real:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sorry, is it the radio Biafra I am listening to right now or is there another?
Wait a minute, The IPOB you just mentioned, the one I'm a bonafide member or another
Please, you guys can come up with better lies than these.
BUNCH OF ILLITERATES.
THE FEAR OF IPOB WILL CONTINUE TO HAUNT YOU ALL.
Can you imagine
What do these Hausa and Yoruba pigs think IPOB is?
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Referendum50(f): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2017
ifyain:
These are APC propaganda. IPOB can never be defeated unless you kill all everybody from Biafra. the struggle is not about Kalu or directorship of a radio station but the emancipation of the people of Biafra. Time is on the side of IPOB. This is a childish government that never take time to study events and ways of preventing future occurrence but rather would bully people and somehow delude themselves that the problem will vanish.
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Referendum50(f): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2017
ifyain:
These are APC propaganda. IPOB can never be defeated unless you kill all everybody from Biafra. the struggle is not about Kalu or directorship of a radio station but the emancipation of the people of Biafra. Time is on the side of IPOB. This is a childish government that never take time to study events and ways of preventing future occurrence but rather would bully people and somehow delude themselves that the problem will vanish.
biafra is a spirit
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by JAtoms: 4:54am On Nov 14, 2017
HMMM FAKE NEWS INDEED!!!

Let's have an evidence of your CONCOCTED LIES
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by Xway(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2017
ON KANU'S FAKE NEWS SACK:
Imagine LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY YORUBA BROWN ROOF GUTTER MEDIA TRYING TO SABOTAGE OUR STRUGGLE IN COLLABORATION WITH FG.
THEY THINK ITS THOSE DAYS WHEN ONLY THEM CONTROL MEDIA.
I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU PEOPLE; BIAFRA NOW HAVE A TV STATION & RADIO WITH GLOBAL TRANSMISSION ,WITH OVER A THOUSAND NEWSPAPER/ MAGAZINE OUTLETS.
BIAFRA HAS UPGRADED!
Y'ALL SHOULD GO AND EAT YOUR ROTTEN AMALA WITH SOUR EWEDU SOUP AND EXPIRE AGBO DRINK!
SHAME ON GUTTER MEDIA!
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
chibabe259:
IPOB members right now

After checking your profile I discovered a lot. Real niggas stay scarce mehn!
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by chibabe259(f): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

After checking your profile I discovered a lot. Real niggas stay scarce mehn!

Are you pained that radio biafra sacked your boss?. Anyway, thanks for your new found job... checking my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
chibabe259:

Are you pained that radio biafra sacked your boss?. Anyway, thanks for your new found job... checking my profile.

Made in India. My guy you fake pass china
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by chycess(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2017
this post just made my day. MAZI KALU I HAIL O. so he used pple's money to buy land eh?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by chycess(f): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
8stargeneral:
I don see persn wey lie pass lai mohammed ...u said landed property abroad,abeg hw many plots,so abroad don become zoo country were u can buy land?

you can buy land anywer na bro whyyyyyy
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by spartacus11(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
krendo:
Ipob should have replaced this guy immediately he went underground

So as to keep ipob alive and make federal government start afresh

This is what Hamas does

As soon as a leader is arrested or killed you replace them immediately and the struggle continues

Now you agree ipobians are Terrorist and rebel group
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by chibabe259(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Made in India. My guy you fake pass china

Trying so hard to be relevant....try harder. Your advances through your alternate handle has been ignored severally hence your anger. Only those in a race for stupidity falls for you.lol.
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by ngwababe(f): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
chibabe259:

Trying so hard to be relevant....try harder. Your advances through your alternate handle has been ignored severally hence your anger. Only those in a race for stupidity falls for you.lol.

Chibabe what is it na Lol
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by chibabe259(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
ngwababe:

Chibabe what is it na Lol
Dear there's no problem.
Re: Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader by legendte(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
spartacus11:

Real ipobians zombies
Cownu don chop chop una money
Coming few days to election. I thought these cone headed scratch faced ewedu eating felas get something for head. No wonder they have more media aides than vital sectors. And the zombies from Sudan take everything hook line and sinker. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.