Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda (12533 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Makapedia: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar, attends the 2017 convocation ceremony of the International Islamic University in Uganda - Pictures

He also addressed Nigerian students and admonished them to be good ambassadors of the country.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/sultan-of-sokoto-muhammad-saad-abubakar-attends-the-2017-convocation-ceremony-of-the-international-islamic-university-in-uganda-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by agwom(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations to graduating students. I hope they will be employer of labour not jobs seekers.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Tension532: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
agwom:
yhu tried!!!

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by agwom(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Tension532:
yhu tried!!!
Why?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by devindevin2000: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afonjas will be smiling...saying our master is doing great. Useless things!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by MrGreenMavro: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Married life is full of excitement and frustration at the same time: The first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. The second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. The third year, they both talk and the neighbors listen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by iambabaG: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even UGANDA?
Na so e don bad reach?
These ones will call themselves international students now oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by SWORD419(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations hope u'll use ur knowledge towards positivity

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by lawalosky(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by siraj1402(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
devindevin2000:
I am sure, it's afonja you will shout before you die. Take note.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok. It is noted. All the best to the graduating students.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by silasweb(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
This man is highly influential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
you wont suprise if outside the country you see IGBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA SHOUTING THATS MY SULTAN, BUT AT HOME NA WAR. IM STILL YET TO FIND OUT WHY?

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
devindevin2000:

Even though I'm an ijaw man, we need to be more patriotic and shun biafra. One Nigeria for life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by buchilino(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
SUBTLY SPREADING D RELIGION OF VIOLENCE IN D CONTINENT. VERY SOON HE WILL SOON VISIT ZAMBIA, ANGOLA, MALAWI N OTHER PLACES WHERE ISLAM ISN'T STRONG.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Kamoryemi2580(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
devindevin2000:

Do hatred make people loose their senses?..... why kill yourself because of a whole tribe that do not give a hoot about your existence.....

13 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Danti19(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by buchilino(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:

Even though I'm an ijaw man, we need to be more patriotic and shun biafra. One Nigeria for life

TELL DAT TO D FAMILIES OF THE 2 WOMEN MURDERED IN KANO N ABUJA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by epospiky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by akigbemaru: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
Married life is full of excitement and frustration at the same time: The first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. The second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. The third year, they both talk and the neighbors listen.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Sirheny007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
He also addressed Nigerian students and admonished them to be good ambassadors of the country.

Hearken to their words but not their footsteps.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by congorasta: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
the main president of nigger area

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by crestedaguiyi: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
chief terrorist of Nigeria
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Uyi168: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:

..one nigeria na scam..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by devindevin2000: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:

[s]Even though I'm an ijaw man, we need to be more patriotic and shun biafra. One Nigeria for life[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by shallysgirl: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which Igbo will shout that my sultan Nawa.
smartmey61:
you wont suprise if outside the country you see IGBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA SHOUTING THATS MY SULTAN, BUT AT HOME NA WAR. IM STILL YET TO FIND OUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by shallysgirl: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ijawroba grin
whateverkay:

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by nnokwa042(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
The only thing Saudi can build for African Muslims re mosques madrasas ile keun ,while them saudies will take thier Billion's to European banks, they also buy good properties in Europe,they will come to Africa dash afonjas and northerners Koran hijab sharia jihad 72 unseen virgin camel urine e no go better for Saudi people angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
What sort of graduates will be produced here undecided
(Just asking)? because from the pictures I see no female... embarassed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by nnokwa042(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
Igbo can never say that poo in his life ,Igbo person saying thats my sultan? is sultan of obi of Onitsha or obi of Nnewi? Are u kidding me can a northerner or afonja person call obi of Onitsha his Igwe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

E Je Ka So Yoruba / I Want To Learn Igbo / English Words And The Yoruba Translations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.